Happy birthday YDW!!! Woot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono Mot

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Happy birthday, darlin'!!! As we bow to your genius on your birthday :bow: , take my hand for a little walk down memory lane... The Man, in your own :drool: words...

;)

I can’t keep him out of my head. He keeps on creeping in like some naughty child sneaking in through the back door and forcing me to recognise him.

whoretartyumcry.jpg

I’m forced to look at his tight jeans. His fine arse, thighs and strong legs.

climbingbaybeeeeks.jpg

I take in the waistcoat and the nakedness of his shoulders. And he’s so fine I have to catch my breath to stop myself from crying.

christonacrackearms.jpg

...shoulders, so strong and square and those high waisters that he seems to be rather fond of, tucked into calf high black boots and I want to run after him.

strutitbaybeeJT.jpg

His special grins he saved for certain occasions. The wide angle ones that said: “So, challenge me!”

grin.jpg

...his chest... firm, square and softly hairy.

yummychest.jpg

yomyomyomnipple.jpg

I look into those eyes, those eyes so blue they make me think of summer.

blueeyedbaybeejt.jpg

He’s such a rogue.

beautifulsmile.jpg

Hope you have a fantastic birthday and may ALL your days be JTB days! :hug: :kiss:
love!
Mots

Wishing you the happiest of bdays ydw!

Have a little more JT Bono ok? You deserve a second helping!

bonojtsmile.png

bonoleathervestsmile.jpg

4-20-20102-56-54AM.jpg

bonojoshuatreetour.jpg

bonojtinterview.jpg

bonohatairportJT.jpg

bonoharleyguh.jpg

bwbonojtshasta.jpg

bwbonomickiss.jpg

yum.jpg

bonojtemp3370755sd4.jpg

bonojtEMP-3372521.jpg

INCREDIBLY DELISHHHHHHUS in still life, let's dive in for the icing on the cake:
i hope you don't mind, I've already started *KISSSSS*

YouTube - U2 - With Or Without You

Take today and spend it as you'd like, maybe you can write about it for us!!! :drool:
Wishing you the BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRRR and a year full of surprises of every kind!
Missssss you here (in fanfic :hug:)

Love ya veryyyy much.:heart:

YDW, if your birthday was a fraction as wonderful as this thread, then I know you had a fantastic day! :yes:

So much win in this thread. Can't stop the :drool:. Must leave. So :combust: in here....

:giggle:

:love::love: OMG! Girls! These pics..This man...:heart::loveshower: I so love these photos...you know me so well...*dies*....och, so very fine...do I have to share him with you all, do I, huh, do I? hee....Thank you so much for this thread. And Mots; did you find my lines from Diary of the Downcast or are they from a few different fics of mine? I can't remember what I wrote, lol :drool: geez, so,so fine, oh but I think I said that already, lol. Oh and Onekea..the tea...:drool: Bono and tea in the same thread, hee and my day is complete, lol. Comet, you must have the biggest collection of fine Bononess...*sighs*..a Bono for every occasion, lol...lovely, lovely. BLM, my most favorite hotness video, slicked back hair, moody expression..shoulders...thank you girls. I love you. :hug:

Hope you had a most frabjous birthday, YDW! Good to see you around again. :hug: Hope everything's going well for you... how's the piano? :D

:love:thanks for all your wishes, ladies. I had a good day (even though I had to work :angry::sexywink:)..and all these delicious JT Bono pics...:heart: They're so purrrrfect...and I really must come in here more often. I miss writing for you guys, :sad: all I need now is a good snog from Bono, heh...:drool:

:wave: Hi Ali. I'm still learning. It's coming slowly but I haven't given up.:lol: One day, I aim to have Bono draped over my piano singing a ballad to me, :D

That goal should motivate you! :giggle: Imagine... The Jools Holland Velvet Dress... :drool: :faint:

*wonders what could motivate her to start practising bass again* ... :hmm:

Your writing has been very much missed as well! :hug: I'm still waiting for you to write a best-selling novel... although I suppose scouring the shelves of Borders for books by You'veDoneWhat won't help much. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom