Happy Birthday Vintage Punk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
Happy Birthday to the one, the only VP :drool:

Hope you have a wonderful birthday
Gateau.gif

Fete08.gif

Love ya loads, Wild :kiss:

PS :lol:

008_08_0002-1.jpg

:hyper:

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY*****, VP!

May this New B-D Year turn out to be as fabulous as you want it & wish it to be! :hug::hug:

and.....................

.......... "Welcome to ZOO-TV 2.0 y'all" !!! :sexywink: :D

U2 CONCERT NEW JERSEY 2011 INTRO( EVER BETTER THAN THE REAL THING) #1 - YouTubeU2 CONCERT NEW JERSEY 2011 ( THE FLY ) #3 - YouTube

U2-Until The End Of The World-The New Meadowlands 7/20/11 - YouTube

and what helped kick start it for me and put me on the road to meet you! :hug:

U2 - Out Of Control live Meadowlands New Jersey 07/20/2011 Inner Circle [HD] - YouTube

Super secret clone message: How did we manage to become so awesome??

*~HAPPY BIRTHDAY VPee!!!!~*

puppycupcake.jpg
\

This birthday message brought to you by the asterisk-tilde symbol of sincerity. :wink:

I assume that Phase One of the 48 epic hours of celebrating the super duper awesomeness that is us has been completed sucessfully. (I hope....altho I see no evidence of drunk clone postings. Get on that. Plskthx.) I expect a full report on my desk by Monday.
I've also decided we should get together with booze one evening. Much amusement shall follow, methinks.
attackofclones.jpg

I hope you had the super duper awesome birthday that only my clone could possibly be worthy of. I promise to carry the torch dutifully into Phase Two of world domination birthday celebrating.

6a00d83451871c69e2014e5f38b851970c-800wi

Mucho Luv,
Your better half :tongue:
:hug::heart:

Aw, thanks so much, everyone!

That will never not be awesome. :lol: and thank you for the thread. :kiss:

This birthday message brought to you by the asterisk-tilde symbol of sincerity. :wink:
You remember the most bizarre things. :lol:

I assume that Phase One of the 48 epic hours of celebrating the super duper awesomeness that is us has been completed sucessfully. (I hope....altho I see no evidence of drunk clone postings. Get on that. Plskthx.) I expect a full report on my desk by Monday.
I've also decided we should get together with booze one evening. Much amusement shall follow, methinks.
attackofclones.jpg

Alas, working for da man seriously cuts into my alcohol consumption time. I can buy more alcohol now, I just don't have time to drink it. It's like a cruel joke. :( But this weekend, maybe? :shifty: And yes, we SHOULD. We seriously need to plan a b-day get-together one of these years. :up: :heart:

Thank you Grace, Wild and Dazzled for the videos! And GG, Cori, Amy, MsPurrl, Comet, Thora, Kristen, Amy and Ashley for the birthday wishes. You guys rock. :hug:

Hope it was a good bday VP :hug:

Sadly we neglected to leave you a single ounce of leather though :tsk:

All better. :)

bonoleathersexywalk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom