HAPPY Birthday LiliBe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andreianloth

Blue Crack Addict
In the city of blinding lights-MISSING THE CLAW IN
Today,it's a BIG and Beautiful Day!!!!:D
Finally May 7!!!!

We're here to celebrate with U,my DEVILADORABLE sister soul friend with pure and lovely thoughts and dreams,the Queen Of The Comparisons and of course,the Miss America 2010:hug::heart::sexywink:

Did you thought that I would forget U????No way,it's impossible!!!!
But I'm not alone,I brought some friends with me,hope you like it:wink:
So,here we go:

Look at Bono,he's giving you some candies:drool:
89776.jpg

and he couldn't forget to bring GUINNESS too:sexywink:
bonocheersguiness.jpg

A flower for another flower:cute:
BONO343-1.jpg

ATgAAADIX4xgiVas_gI1nnvz616r8gdjjHm.jpg

Bite Bono's neck not just in your dreams,but,in the real life too (today,you can do whatever you want) :wink:
(I know U luuuuuuuve it:evil:)

b_el857.jpg

Bono776.jpg

lapoe102.jpg

The most thing that I appreciate in you it's the friendship,so,after almost 1 year talking to you,I can really make comparisons too!
This pics means all about our fellowship!!!:heart::hug:
be9.jpg

46a97b3e.jpg

untitledbe.jpg

oct032002nf6.jpg

bonoedgesheepcutenessGg.gif

I already gave U the gifts,the drinks,the neck:wink:,the flowers,so,I guess I'm missing something:hmm:

OH,now,I remember what it is:

THE CAKE:applaud::happydance:
cake.jpg

The Cats :cute: (I know U have a pretty cat,so,we have one more thing in common:the love for cats and all the kinda of pets:heart::love:)
HappyBirthdayCats123-1.jpg

HappyBirthdaytomycuteFriend.jpg

And a beautiful card for U:
1008-011-77-1099.gif

Hope you have a magnificent day with your family and friends!!!!
I wish U all the best and great things like health,peace,love,success,happiness!!!:happydance::heart:

I LOVED 2 KNOW U!!!!!!!!:hug::hug::hug:

Once again,Happy B-Day LILIIIII!!!!!!!!!:hug:

I'll never forget our magic ideology:

SHARING IS CARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hug::love::heart::hi5::cheer:

edgeElevationwink.gif

Today,it's a BIG and Beautiful Day!!!!
Finally May 7!!!!
We're here to celebrate with U,my DEVILADORABLE sister soul friend with pure and lovely thoughts and dreams,the Queen Of The Comparisons and of course,the Miss America 2010

Did you thought that I would forget U????No way,it's impossible!!!!
But I'm not alone,I brought some friends with me,hope you like it
So,here we go:

Look at Bono,he's giving you some candies

and he couldn't forget to bring GUINNESS too

A flower for another flower

:shocked:OMG Andreia!!!!This Is The Best Present Ever!!!!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::yippie::happydance::happy::up:

Of course U wouldn't forget me you're like Tom Cruise NO MISSION IS TOO IMPOSSIBLE FOR U MY SUPER WONDERFUL FRIEND BY NIGHT MISS BRAZIL 2010 BY DAY!!!!:wink:

I LOVE ALL OF BONO'S GIFTS ESPECIALLY THE GUINNESS AND CHAMPAGNE PROBABLY HAS BONO'S PHEROMONES IN IT!!!:drool::drunk:

THANK U PURPLEREIGN:D:hug:
THANK U ANGEL OF HARLEM:D:hug:
THANK U DAZZLEDBYLIGHT :D:hug:
THANK U TINY DANCER :D:hug:
THANK U LAURAMULLEN :D:hug:
THANK U GABI_ CLAYTON:D:hug:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LILI!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:
I'm so glad you liked my little surprise!!!!!:D I was preparing it during the whole week!:heart:
WOW!!!Comparing me with Tom Cruise's movie HAHAHAHAH :love: Yeah,there's no impossible missions for me,specially about my dearest friends like U!!!!!!:hug::D
Yep,maybe Bono shared with U his pheromones in the champagne and Guinness:wink::lol::drool:
:applaud:

You deserve all of this and MORE!!!!!!!!!!!:hug::hug:

Andreia I really enjoyed your Big Beautiful Surprise a lot it made me cry tears of laughter and happiness!!!!:happy:

I couldn't contain myself dearest friend I just had to make U this as a Thank U Gift!!!:D
Had Kurt carry it for me :wink:
KURT1-1-1-1-1.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:
What a wonderful and beautiful way to thanks!!!:drool::drool:
I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVED!!!!!!!!!!My another man that lives in my bedroom and my heart,my dear and fav actor KURT RUSSELL!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper::love:
Thank U very mucho,Lili!!!!!:wave:
Is it my Birthday yet?:lol:
Awwww...Kurt holding this pretty plaque with my name and all that each word means:hug::heart:
You're also all of this,my sweet DEVILADORABLE sister soul friend!!!!:hug:

Thank U Thank U very much!!!!!!!It's a MAGNIFICENT gift:drool::cute:

Can't wait til it's your birthday dear friend the surprises I have waiting for U will be deviladorable :mac::evil::sexywink:
My favorite word on the plaque is Exemplary U truly R an Exemplary Friend: model of friendship worthy of imitation. You really do set the example of what a friend ought to be like :D:hug:

Can't wait til it's your birthday dear friend the surprises I have waiting for U will be deviladorable :evil::sexywink:
My favorite word on the plaque is Exemplary U truly R an Exemplary Friend: model of friendship worthy of imitation. You really do set the example of what a friend ought to be like :hug:

AAAAAAAHHHHHH,me too,can't wait for the big and special surprises that will come!!!!:hyper::heart:I already can really imagine what kinda of surprises you're preparing for me,my sweet and lovely DEVILADORABLE partner:wink::hug:
Awwwwwww....thank U:hug: Mine too,and besides,I also loved the A and specially the word D with the best ever meaning:lol::wink:
I'll never forget U,Lili!!!It's impossible,loved to know U,we have an EVERLASTING Friendship:hug::heart:

Back
Top Bottom