Happy birthday jayesbaby!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono Mot

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Mr. The Edge was slumbering away in his comfy bed, having some very interesting dreams about donkeys, when he suddenly remembered something. "What time is it?" he fretted.

edgedayinthelife1.jpg

"Oh no!!!" he lamented. "It's already jayesbaby's birthday and I haven't gotten her a gift!"

He immediately rang a florist, to order jayesbaby several bazillion roses.

TheEdgecelebratesbirthdayDFHcGRrUcz.jpg

"What do you mean Adam ordered all the roses in town? What the hell kind of new tea is he trying now?" Edge asked, annoyed.

Of course that wasn't enough to stop the great and mighty Edge. "I'll just get some paper and supplies and make her a lovely card," he thought as he called the art supply store to find some paints.

TheEdgeOutInMalibuAFalp3jCP5Dl.jpg

"What the??? How can Larry have ALL the paint in town? Even Loew's and Home Depot? Ace Hardware? The art rooms of ALL the day cares, even the church ones?" Edge sighed. "Greedy little git," he muttered. "Must be doing some kind of home renovation."

But Edge had yet another brilliant idea. "I'll have a star named for her!" He called NASA and had them name the star. He went outside to take a look at it, patting himself on the back for being so brilliant.

images2.jpg

"What in the galaxy?! They didn't spell it right! She'll never know that's her star! Where did they get jay-zsbabes from anyway?! ARGH, what a two neutron stars in a binary collision sort of mess this is!"

Edge was quite disgruntled now. He grabbed a cup of Chai and pondered...

pondering-1.jpg

He checked out some catalogs, but it was really too late to order anything. He was feeling sadder by the moment.

edgemagazine.jpg

"What you need to do, David Evans," he scolded himself as his mother had scoled him as a child...

images1.jpg

"...what you need to do is pull yourself up by your Converse straps and get your lithe arse out there and do some shopping!"

And so he did.

He found a rare, signed Mumford & Sons CD, and bought that.

giftbuying-1.jpg

He bought a wee pet for her to cuddle.

lambykins-1.jpg

He hired a contractor to expand her wonderful, yet rather smallish, house.

weehee-1.jpg

He bought a new shirt for when he took her out for her PASTA dinner.

edge_45.jpg

He wrote a song to serenade her with as they arrived for dinner.

theedge.jpg

He experimented with some toasts to toast her with during dinner.

EdgeBonoBobGeldofMetLunchBondi0jQOTRpkWj1l.jpg

He practiced his pole dance... for after dinner.

edgepolescan.jpg

And yet, after all this shopping and practicing, he felt he hadn't gotten her the PERFECT prezzie, the prezzie that would knock her Edun scarf right off her neck.

"Wait!" he exclaimed. "I know what she'll like! I have the PERFECT gift! I'm sure she'll love this!"

"I brought you one of these! Do you like it?" Edge asked, quite pleased with himself.

GoldenGlobes190103.jpg

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYESBABY!!!"

:kiss: :hug:
from me2!
Mots :)

Aw, I'm glad you liked it! :edge: and I kept getting distracted, else it would have been up this morning. ;)

(and look, I made you post! :giggle: )

ooohhh it's already jayesbaby's b-day!

agnesohh.jpg

:hmm: ..let me see..I think I have here a couple of your favourite things...

edgepizza.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!
birthday.gif

edgewink.gif

babygirl.
notte.gif

..and mot, great job with the story!

Thanks babygirl... it was fun! I love the Edge wink. bonocomet is gonna get us! :shifty:

My dear U2 sistas: mille grazi, thankies, merci beaucoup, aw shucks....you get the picture! Er, no....I get the pictures today! EEEKK!! I am touched that you are willing to spread the U2 love! Bono AND Edge in suits! :drool: I LOVE it!! It's been a beautiful day (couldn't resist :lol: ) and I thank you for sharing it!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

eeps, I misspelled "Lowe's" -- jayesbaby is gonna make Mr. The Edge punish me now!!!

photo_196_news_theedge.jpg

:drool:

Happy birthday, my little ginger midget friend! :hug: :giggle:

ooooo, smokin', hot Edge! He looks like he's gonna bring it ON!! Can it be my b'day EVERY day??? :hyper:

Later that day, Bonomot took her bus out to pick up all her U2 sistahs so that they could take Jayesbaby to a party held in her honour:

Mottsbus.jpg

It was to be a grand affair. Unfortunately we broke down in the middle of nowhere:

TrailwaySept102.jpg

We couldn't get a phone signal so we had to look for a phone box:

TynehamVillageSept0910.jpg

We managed to contact Adam and Edge. Adam said he'd come get us in his car whilst Edge would catch a train:

p2.jpg

Unfortunately, for Edge there was a message waiting for him when he got to the train station:

the_place_to_be_Edge-1.jpg

By now Bono was getting bored and so posed for a photo or two:

hooly5-20083.jpg

Aiden Turner stuck his head round the doorway to see if Bono was ok:

being_human_three192.jpg

Eventually Adam arrived and towed the bus to the party. Bono was very pleased to see us.

Bonosign.jpg

And finally the whole band got together to wish Jayesbaby a happy birthday.

Band83.jpg

There was much drinking and revelry:

5nuns.jpg

And finally everyone went home and looked forward to the next Plebans birthday.

Happy birthday JB...hope you get everything you wish for.

thank you all from the bottom of my heart! :heart: I love the entire story..oh, and the pictures aren't bad either! :up: what clever little minxes you are! :applaud:
Not sure how you can top this the next time but I can't wait to see you try!

Back
Top Bottom