Happy birthday bonocomet!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono Mot

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Once upon a time there was a boy with big scary eyes ( :giggle: ) who wanted to wish his darling bonocomet a happy birthday in a very special way.

baybeebigeyes.jpg

"I'll write her a song! A song about happiness! And birthdays!" he babbled to himself with glee.

bonobabystockholm.jpg

And he sped off to his room, practically bursting, to work on his song.

. . . :whistle: . . .

Bono was beside himself with excitement and as he finished, he let out a big, happy sigh. "Happy birthday 2U," he murmured sleepily, quite pleased with himself. "Good job, Bono!"

loungingbaybee.jpg

As time passed, the boy grew older, and writer's block reared its ugly head, though he still wanted to wish his darling bonocomet a happy birthday in a very special way.

poorJTbaby.jpg

"If only I could think of a second verse!" he lamented. "I know! I'll ask my handsome, blonde and well-muscled friend Larry! He'll have an idea!"

"Well, Bono," Larry said, "maybe a good drum loop is what you need here."

Bono agreed and the two sped off to Larry's room to work on the song.

larrybono12.jpg

. . . :ohmy: . . .

Bono gasped as inspiration came upon him. "Repeating the first verse! It's brilliant!!! Happy birthday 2U. Happy birthday 2U," Bono cried out. "Now I'm getting close!"

jesusweptandsodidi.jpg

More time passed and due to pressing humanitarian issues, Bono wasn't able to work on his song. He still wanted to wish his darling bonocomet a happy birthday in a very special way, he just never seemed to have the time to work on his lyrics. He worried he may have lost his enthusiasm for the song.

windexeyedbaby.jpg

"I know! I'll ask my tall, tanned, super cool gorgeous friend Adam! He'll have an idea!"

"Hm," Adam pondered, "maybe a good bassline is what you need here."

Bono agreed and the two sped off to Adam's room to work on the song.

bonoadam6.jpg

. . . :shifty: . . .

Bono was giddy with delight and quite elated. "Her name! I'll put her NAME in my song! Of course!!! Happy birthday 2U. Happy birthday 2U. Happy birthday dear bonocomet," Bono crooned with pleasure. "Oh my, that's amazing!"

bononeckchestedible.jpg

And just when it seemed he had almost finished his song, he found other songs needed his attention more, even though he still wanted to wish his darling bonocomet a happy birthday in a very special way.

One dark and stormy night he found himself, uncharacteristically, with nothing to do. He decided that, once and for all, he would finish his song.

But nothing seemed to be coming and he was angry and frustrated.

eyelinerbaybeesoooopretty.jpg

"I know! I'll ask my beautiful, wise, Eyes Light Up My Inner Soul friend Edge! He'll have an idea!"

"Let's see," Edge contemplated, noodling around with his guitar before suggesting, "maybe a nice guitar riff is what you need here."

Bono agreed and the two sped off to Edge's room to work on the song.

gorgeousedgekennymorrison13.jpg

. . . :corn: . . .

Wiping sweat from his brow and panting heavily, Bono was ecstactic as he came close to finishing his song. "Full circle!" he enthused. "360 degrees! Of course! Happy birthday 2U. Happy birthday 2U. Happy birthday dear bonocomet. Happy birthday 2U!" Bono keened, elated to have found what he was looking for at long last.

kneesbaybeeguh.jpg

The boy with big scary eyes ( :giggle: ), now a man, raced to find his darling bonocomet.

"I've got something extraordinary for you!" Bono enthused, bouncing up and down. "It's a part of myself, you see, and it's all yours!"

baybeerockinoutwoot.jpg

"I think you should show me, then," bonocomet said. "I certainly would enjoy something extraordinary!"

Bono agreed and the two sped off to Bono's room where he wished his darling bonocomet a happy birthday in a very special way.

cheerssweetbaby.jpg

. . . :combust: . . .

Happy birthday comet darlin'! I hope it's extraordinarily special!

:kiss: :hug:

Mots

And just because....

sweetbaldyomg.jpg

:hug: to my popbonobaldytwinsis and :p to everyone else! :)

:lmao: that was AWESOME. Aww I was smiling and laughing all the way through that Mot! You're the bestest :D Thank you :hug:

and for baldy :kiss:

I'll get you for that big scary eyes part tho! :lol:

:wave::applaud:

*F****** BRILLIANT, Bono Mot!

Happiest of birthdays to the QUEEN of Picture Posting and more.:love::yippie::yippie::cocktail:
Today is yours - take a BIG bite out of it and enjoyyy!!

MilanVertigo10.jpg

edge13062010.jpg
jump (on) the edge, it's party time!

thunder.gif
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMET!!
edgeguitar.gif

love you.
birthday.gif
kissing.gif

dorkyedge.gif

:applaud: you rock mots! :hug: best happy b-day wish ever! :up:

That's the cutest thing ever! bonocomet can put him in her pocketses and carry him around! :giggle:

sorry for the big scary eyes ( :giggle: ) comet, but, well, it had to be done! :hug:

Happiest of Birthdays to you, bonocomet! :hug: :yippie: :D

And congrats to Mot for the awesome illustrated story :applaud:

*is going to have to sleep with the light on after that big scary eyeliner pic* ... :reject:

Aww thank you everyone!!!! You are all the best :hug: :hug: Thanks for all the great pics too :drool: you are all sweet:heart:s

And Mot, I had to come read that story again :love: It is possibly the most finest birthday story ever written. :wink: :lol: :hug:

And Mot, I had to come read that story again :love: It is possibly the most finest birthday story ever written.

Aw, well you and Bono are inspiring! :kiss:

Ready for round two? These are just for you.
ahem

boxingguhness.jpg

popmartbonoboxer.jpg

boxingbono.jpg

bonopopboxeryeah.jpg

bonojtboxerbw.jpg

bonoboxbaltimore.jpg

bonopopboxerbluerobepants.jpg

bonobabyboxerpunch.jpg

Oh! Hi Edge! :wave:

edgeboxing.jpg

Back