Happy birthday bonocomet!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ready for round two? These are just for you.
ahem

boxingguhness.jpg

popmartbonoboxer.jpg

boxingbono.jpg

bonopopboxeryeah.jpg

bonojtboxerbw.jpg

bonoboxbaltimore.jpg

bonopopboxerbluerobepants.jpg

bonobabyboxerpunch.jpg

Oh! Hi Edge! :wave:

edgeboxing.jpg

:faint:

they got me.

Same here :wave: thanks!

It was a good day (after work :wink: ) We had a coffee ice cream cake tonight :drool: and I played Green Day Rock Band with the kids :D (I was Billie Joe) :lol:

Coming out of my recent lurkdom to say I hope you had the happiest of birthdays, comet!! :heart: Can't wait till we finally get our families together someday - and you know we will. Our girls were made to geek out together on several levels, I think. :lol:

And I also wanted to say - Bono Mot? That birthday greeting was EPIC. :bow:

Aww thanks for coming out of lurkdom for me VP :hug: And I agree, it's gotta happen! maybe at one of the 2011 shows :hmm:

How about Chicago? Zooey has a ticket for it, too. We *need* to make this happen. :yes:

Eta - what's the deal with the "big, scary eyes" thing? :lol: I've always said that Baby Bono has "crazy eyes." :lol: (and I mean that in the hottest sense. :shifty: )

Well I have a ticket to East Rutherford :hmm: but who knows, as of now I haven't a clue what will happen until we get some dates, as I'm sure it is for all of us!

:reject: You really wanna know about the big scary eyes?

Many years ago Bono Mot wanted to know how I could not have fallen madly in love at first sight with that cute young singer for U2 when the Boy album first came out. I told her it was that I Will Follow video on MTV... that guy had big scary eyes :rolleyes: That's it! :wave:

Well I have a ticket to East Rutherford :hmm: but who knows, as of now I haven't a clue what will happen until we get some dates, as I'm sure it is for all of us!

:reject: You really wanna know about the big scary eyes?

Many years ago Bono Mot wanted to know how I could not have fallen madly in love at first sight with that cute young singer for U2 when the Boy album first came out. I told her it was that I Will Follow video on MTV... that guy had big scary eyes :rolleyes: That's it! :wave:

So far I only have tickets to Toronto and Chicago, but I was also very strongly considering Montreal....and East Rutherford was right after Montreal. I had fantasies of going to Montreal and hooking up with someone who was headed for East Rutherford, offering to chip in for gas, and going, lol. Of course, Sarah breaking her leg put a damper on all that, so it works out well for us that it was postponed (she's been walking without aid for two weeks now, but standing for hours in GA? Out of the question).

There's going to be a sizable Pleban meeting in Chicago, so if you can, keep that in mind. If not, keep me posted, and I'll see if East Rutherford is doable for us. :hmm:

OMG, hilarious about your eyes assessment! I've never really dabbled in screen caps other than the I Will Follow video, just so I could get a capture of the crazy eyes!! Crazy eyes...sigh. :drool: :wink:

We'll keep it in mind! :wave: And glad to hear your daughter is doing much better!

bonoIWFvidsmall.jpg

and I've probably saved some of your screencaps then! (although I can't find the ones I'm looking for right now.) I have no idea why I spoilered this, except that it's fun. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom