Happy Birthday, Anji!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsPurrl

Blue Crack Supplier
Wishing you the happiest birthday ever!

HappyBirthDay.gif

Just seen this :cute: Aww thanks everyone :hug:

Most of the UK has ground to a halt today because of snow, we are so unprepared here even though we get countless warnings :doh:

I adore snow :flirt: So I am in my element :hyper: But then the downside is Bono can't get to my home to deliver my pressie :drool:

:wink: August. Good luck keeping it cold in the mail!

:grumpy: we had a few teeny tiny bits of snow, I won't even call them flakes.. more snowdust.. I want moaaaaarrrr

:wink: August. Good luck keeping it cold in the mail!

:grumpy: we had a few teeny tiny bits of snow, I won't even call them flakes.. more snowdust.. I want moaaaaarrrr

Christ it must have completely bypassed you then!? It came from Russia apparently :hmm:

August, I have time to invent an snowball preserver by Airmail then :lol:

:wave:

*** Happy Birthday! ***

i know it's not an easy one.... mine's up soon, too, under the circumstances...I hope you did enjoy it, despite the sadness that might have welled up at times .
:hug:

GAH and hasn't it been a rollercoaster of emotions!? :ohmy: The first of's SUCK :sad: Thinking of you too :heart:

Thanks Blm :wave: Well I will be wishing I can get Tix to U2 in the Radio 1 live lounge on Feb 27th, so all send me good vibes Monday morning when I try to win them :heart:

Back
Top Bottom