Guitar Girls thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:reject: sorry for giving you that tab!

:wink: work it biatch! :drool:

:hyper: now we can play together! :lmao: as long as I get two chances for the solo, since I always forget to place my fingers on two strings and fuck up the beginning...

:lol: Not so sorry that you didn't give me another one :wink: At least ISHF looks easier! :crack:

Yay! Go PLEBA band! :rockon:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, and on topic, I've had an acoustic for eons. Every few years, my rock star aspirations return, I play for a few days, realize how much I suck, then put it away. Rinse and repeat in two year cycles. :shifty:

:lol: :lol: :hug: I understand

Maybe not a star but i hope by 2 years I can get a proper electric guitar again!:drool: :drool: :drool:
I had an acoustic for ? 8 yrs a long time back till i lent toan old [ex] friend, and never got it back [but she never got her typewriter baqk, so.....]
I mmust have learned around 15 or so chords.

MY dad [bless him, as much as he hates Rock & roll] found an a bit battered up eletric gutair in the apt 4 stories above[also yrs ago] that got burned out and found it.
Gave it to me. I had it for ? 15 yrs, but after several years at times only played it a few times every few years after a while.

I cna pick out melodies [ single notes]pretty well and bass lines, too. But I don't yet have the strength or speed for really turning out stuff. I have to ALSO keep my hands/arms safe-healthy for my main creative outlets ~~ art & jewelry-making.

Last edited:
:reject: I'm working on non U2 songs these days a bit...
Everybody Hurts by REM is incredibly easy!
Smells Like Teen Spirit is easy aswell :rockon:

Just got a new guitar,and guess what,two of the strings are already broke:whistle: :D :grumpy:
that is some hard core playing accidents:shifty:

been playing summer wine... obsessed with that song and its easy ! wonder if bono is too busy to collaborate with me ... , my guitar playing would be on par with his i think .
i do chords, not solos and i suck at reading tab ! need to memorise songs.

im not too big with solos but im trying to improve anyway i can
smells like teen spirit is easy =)
does anybody have the tabs for beautiful day live, angel of harlem live, desire live, or people get ready?

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

does anybody have the tabs for beautiful day live, angel of harlem live, desire live, or people get ready?

I mostly use www.ultimate-guitar.com :)

but the thing I cannot find is a good tab for Stay(Faraway, So Close!) album version! all of them are accoustic ><

:drool: I can now play Bad, and most of UTEOTW.... :grumpy: Streets is tough to play for me tho, I can't place my fingers right ><

The_Edge89 said:

Have you guys tried the tabs over at u2station.com?

accoustic, live from boston mostly.. :(

and the U2station tabs are confusing to me, since sometimes there are a lot of completely different tabs, and I have no clue which one to use.... on UG.com it has ratings, and if 100 ppl rated one tab 4 stars it's a good one I figure :)

:madwife: what are you doing here, you ain't no guitargirl!

:tongue:

i have the normal stay version! its in the best of 1990-2000
i go on ultimateguitar alot they dont have too many live versions without 'guitar pro'
u2station//they are confusing i think ive used them before or attempted to at least

OI guitar girls where are you all???????

thought i would liven this thread up with pics of you / your guitar .

my guitar
git2.jpg

the riff isn't even that hard, just requires a bit of timing and using your pinky finger once in a while....

:crack: the rest tho...

err.... I have a crap accoustic guitar.... I don't do pedals!

:shifty: but will try it at school in the music classroom on elec. sometime soon

Back
Top Bottom