Guitar Girls thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A guitar isn't half as important as the amp. Even if you have the most expensive best guitar ever, it'll still shound shit on a bad amp.

Just as well I have a shit bass and a shit amp... :lol:
(Well, I assume it's shit, it was the cheapest one they had. I never even knew Yamaha made basses.)

Just as well I have a shit bass and a shit amp... :lol:
(Well, I assume it's shit, it was the cheapest one they had. I never even knew Yamaha made basses.)

Well Yamaha is a decent brand, not sure about their basses but they can hardly go make shit guitars if they've a name to hold high!

As long as you're not playing a Stagg you're quite safe. :wink:

I`m looking around the Yamaha brand,they do have nice amps,and I`m looking at the Vox amps,and those babies will cost you an arm and a leg.

I'm looking at a Fender bass amp right now. :hmm: They seem good and nicely priced.
There's a sale day next week at the music store here, I'll see if I can find a nice amp.

I think I have found a medium sized amp on sale for like $50 bucks.

A little piece of info,Satellite of Love,the U2 cover is so awesome on guitar :drool::heart:

how many watts/is it used?

I have decided just to save up for a Vox prob. 30 or 50 watts.

yeah. im thinking 50. vox is more expensive though so...
plus im in college so gotta keep that in mind

haha that's too funny, i was just about to post asking about bass amps when i see y'all are talking about them!

i'm probably going to get a used one. i'm currently using this device that plugs into the computer, but i'd rather have something more portable for practice (i'm not in a band or anything.) is there any other equipment i should also get besides the amps themselves? i'm thinking the cable i'm using now should suffice. i don't wanna look like a n00b (even though i am) so i'm not really sure what to ask for.

Well be sure your cable is long enough. I had a rather short one with my guitar which annoyed me to no end. Now I've a 6m one.
As far as other equipment, I think that an amp, cable and electric tuning device should do.

I like having a longer cable because I dont like being in one spot.
If you want something portable I know Vox just came out with these portable amp things you stick into your guitar/bass. they look freakin sweet.

Back
Top Bottom