Guitar Girls thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw a comedian/author (the guy who wrote "He's Not That Into You" on LA Ink get 2 guitar tattoos, one on each calf -- reproductions of his 2 prized guitars, his absolutely gorgeous white Gretsch and his sparkly creamy lime green Fender. :drool:

our PGP bud RusstyCat had a beautiful reddish guitar/white guard....possibly a Strat - it's been 2 years since i've seen it > with blue-white angel wings tattooed.... I think on her arm.

The Tat artist was soooo good... of course frets, and the fret dots but ALSO had done wood grain on the neck, and it's not nearly as large as this guy had them down.:love::love:

^Getting all those tiny details on a tattoo makes a great artist, and there sure are a lot of details on a guitar tat. I'd love to see that tattoo with the angel wings, bet it's gorgeous! :up:

One of my favorite David Bowie`s songs is Starman,and I`m in the process of learning it,I think I`ll play it to death once I get it...that and Ziggy Stardust :hyper::crack:

ziggy is easy :)

Right on,it`s just them damned barred chords I hate,but I`ll play it none the less. I usually play them on acoustic and then on Electric...I`m on the last chords right now.

I love Starman :heart:

and then I`ll be off to Golden Years :whistle:
I`m waay to fast...

One of my favorite David Bowie`s songs is Starman,and I`m in the process of learning it,I think I`ll play it to death once I get it...that and Ziggy Stardust :hyper::crack:

:giggle: :up: fb!

I suddenly started plucking some notes of "Zooropa" last week. I couldn't figure out what to play next-- after running through the parts of songs I've come to remember or, try out. I really do have to look at some song book, eventually. :lol: :)

I`m in the David Bowie zone of playing at the moment :D

I can play The Man who Sold The World,Starman,and a bit of Space Oddity...but those are all easy ones.

:reject: Me neither. I've been so busy with labwork that I haven't practiced in two weeks. I was supposed to tab a song and email it to my bass teacher but I've only done the easy parts two weeks ago and never got to the more complex parts.

I play a bit of guitar myself .. unfortunately im not that good .. i make Bono sound like Hendrix lol. Play bits and pieces of U2 songs (desire, in god's country, COBL, ABOY, beautiful day, bad, walk on, SBS, yahweh, vertigo), but i mostly try to write my own stuff, but again, its crap .. But hey, ive been told i look like a rockstar when im trying to play it so thats good enough for me :D

Plus i find playing helps me relax when uni is doing my head in

My line of playing is starting to expand,and even though I`m not sure if I can make cool songs myself, I hope to find a singer,bass player and drummer so we can be a great band like U2 and stay together like U2.

I practiced today! :hyper:
(finally)

Had to figure out Silver and Gold all over again... keep forgetting the tab I have is wrong. :der: Plus it's a pain to tune down.

It's all good :D

My line of playing is starting to expand,and even though I`m not sure if I can make cool songs myself, I hope to find a singer,bass player and drummer so we can be a great band like U2 and stay together like U2.

Aah sucks I'm far away! I could anything you want! Don't ask me to sing though :uhoh:

:wink:

Btw, what's you guys's opinion on Guitar hero? Awful for musicians or innocent fun?

I really want a Wii and GH world tour! :drool: It now has a drumkit too!

Pity we don't do christmas..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom