Freefall's Back!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freefall

Refugee
And with her own Inspirion laptop!:dancing:I hope that I haven't offended anyone in my abscence, and I have sincerely missed you all! (But, ye God! Do you realize how time-consuming Zootopia has gotten?) Well, now with my own laptop I can stay online for as long as I like and enjoy your company without the time restrictions of the library! (yes, dolt that I was, I was using the library's system.:cute:)

Well, thanks to Uncle Sam, I have been liberated! Yes, strike up the band, my tax return has arrived and now I am free! (Well, uh, the laptop wasn't free, but, at least the WiFi connection is! LOL!)

Bonofox, Bonocomet, PLEBAns...I'm home!:hug:

:wave: Welcome back. I have an Inspiron too. I really like except my a key has to pushed really hard, but that was probably my fought.

Dank, Alisaura. Amsterdam? Bent u Nederlands? Of in Nederlandse Traktatie op U2.com? I am not, but I try to speak to my Dutch vriends with what little Nederlandse I know, and the help of a translation engine.:wave:

Bitte! (yes, I know that's German... :reject: )

I'm Australian, actually... I have a Dutch phrasebook which I will be studying avidly before July! And I'm hoping my Dutch friend will stop me getting into too much trouble. :D
Some of those online translation sites can give hilarious results...
I figured there was no telling when U2 would get to my end of the world again, so I'd just have to go to them. :wink:

Bitte! (yes, I know that's German... :reject: )

I'm Australian, actually... I have a Dutch phrasebook which I will be studying avidly before July! And I'm hoping my Dutch friend will stop me getting into too much trouble. :D
Some of those online translation sites can give hilarious results...
I figured there was no telling when U2 would get to my end of the world again, so I'd just have to go to them. :wink:

Australia! Ah, yes, there are some views that Australia has been very kind to share with we poor, underprivileged Americans...
horner.jpg

1x06.jpg

hugh_jackman_in_van_helsing.jpg

How do you grow your men there??? :drool:

I'm not sure who those first two pics were of, but mmm, Hugh Jackman... :D

I dunno where all the gorgeous guys like that are, here... I don't know any! :sigh:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom