For My Durannies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:

here's hoping i don't get a private dance from simon! :yuck:

now from john... :hmm: :drool:

i'll be sneaking in my digital camera with a brand spanking new 128 mb flash card so it'll be able to hold loads of pics. :D

:eyebrow: Are you insane woman?
I'll take your Simon dance for you :drool:

Mrs Adam Clayton said:
I'll give you my number so you can give it Simon in case he starts to do some moves and you're like, "No thanks. I'm saving myself for John.":wink:
:lmao: okay!

Mrs Adam Clayton said:
:rockon:

Though JT may have a black cat, and I, personally, have a place in my heart for anyone who has a pet cat, let alone a black one, Simon is the sex god. And not even a black cat can top that!
:lol:
oh and don't forget, nick has a cat too named yag!! :yikes: his daughter named it. :coocoo:

does anyone here have any dd tattoos or have i crossed that line of obsession no one else here has? :uhoh:

hello there everyone. Did anyone go to the Duran2 show back at the Orange County Fair 2 years ago? My seat was in the mid center and in orchestra. There were alot of women around my age. 30's something. It was weird seeing them together again with all the original guys 19 years later after the big show at the Forum, where Simon brought up Marcus Allen from what was then the La Raiders because they won the SuperBowl.:wave: :D

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

we are the simon lovers :mac:

:up:

:drool:

johnandsimon2.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: okay!

oh and don't forget, nick has a cat too named yag!! :yikes: his daughter named it. :coocoo:

does anyone here have any dd tattoos or have i crossed that line of obsession no one else here has? :uhoh:

Hahaha! Omg! Yag?!?! :eek:

Well.... If I was allowed a tattoo, I might consider Duran Duran. But sadly, they might be after U2 in the tattoo line of succession. It's not that I don't love them though! :D

Mrs Adam Clayton said:

Hahaha! Omg! Yag?!?! :eek:

Well.... If I was allowed a tattoo, I might consider Duran Duran. But sadly, they might be after U2 in the tattoo line of succession. It's not that I don't love them though! :D
:yes:
I'm thinking of an elevation breifcase .. :eyebrow: Or maybe just Edge's & Adam's face :mac:

Mrs Adam Clayton said:
I am here to say that it takes a REAL man to wear kittens on a shirt. With fuschia pants ;)
true. :wink:

i can't tell if he's squeezing the kittie or his nipple in that pic. either way i'm a bit scarred from that pic. :yikes:

i won't even discuss my tattoos. :reject:

One for the Taylor fans :drool:

John2.jpg

I can honestly say that's one of the best pictures I've ever seen of him!

Just wondering (as I have wondered for the last two weeks!), why on earth has this thread not been moved?

Just wondering....

KhanadaRhodes said:

where would it be moved to? :shrug: is it that hard to ignore a thread?

It's not that it's been a thorn in my side or anything, LOL, but I just continue to be surprised that it hasn't been moved to a more appropriate spot, especially given how quickly misplaced threads are usually moved.
Where should it be moved to? PLEBAns, obviously. There are always tons of threads in there about "hot" non-U2 type guys.

biff said:
It's not that it's been a thorn in my side or anything, LOL, but I just continue to be surprised that it hasn't been moved to a more appropriate spot, especially given how quickly misplaced threads are usually moved.
Where should it be moved to? PLEBAns, obviously. There are always tons of threads in there about "hot" non-U2 type guys.
admit it, you were fine with this thread until someone posted this picture, weren't you:
THEFERKINKITTYSHIRT.jpg

i don't know why it hasn't been moved either. :wink: i'm not a mod here so i can't move it. :D

Back
Top Bottom