For My Durannies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrs Adam Clayton said:

YAY!!!!!!!!! :dancing: :giggle:

Well, if I see Simon, I'll be sure to mention to him that you would like the grace of his prescence in Arizona :sexywink:
:giggle:
:dance:
Yay! & So would a bunch of other Arizonan Duranies * licks lips * muahaha :mac:

&& I LOVE the audio & video that you found on livejournal :p
Ive been listening to the audio all morning [ HOLY CRAP ITS 2:30? all day! haha ]

mysticchild said:
Oh man , Duran Duran, it was 82 that Rio came out and I fell in love with Simon. he was and the band of course, were plastered all over my walls in my room. They were the Beautiful boys group , pretty boys. Then Seven and the Ragged Tiger came out and they played at the Forum in la. What a show, it was amazing. My friends and I were right on Lodge, in front of Nick. I was only sweet 16. Then they played the forum again and I believe it was 86 or 87. Not the original set up and bad , let me say. Then I saw them at Verizon Wireless or where they have the Orange County Fair. It was fun but man did I feel my age there. Most of the women were in their 30's -40's. I had most of their import, b-sides, mag's, books and video's back in the day. I just gave them away. Didn't even think twice about it. How lame of me to do that. Oh well, u2 took over in 85-87 and still . :sexywink: :tongue: :wave:
:lol:
Do you happen to still have some of those books,mags,videos & cds?
[ i need all the d2 merch. i can get ]
:giggle::drool:

I had them plastered all over my walls too&went to see them 5 times back in that period! Went to see them twice in London and it was so exciting to me coming down there for the first time at the age of 15!!! :love: :D

I loved Simon the best to begin with, but then it was John Taylor for me shortly after&did i ever drool over him or what??? :ohmy: :drool:

susanp6 said:

I loved Simon the best to begin with, but then it was John Taylor for me shortly after&did i ever drool over him or what??? :ohmy: :drool:

Are you sure :wink:

6pb9j5.jpg

Mrs Adam Clayton said:

I feel like I have a big secret about the website I got that from, but knowing that you're probably a bigger Duranie than I am, you probably already know of it.

I'm sure I do but there's so many :D

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:lol:
Do you happen to still have some of those books,mags,videos & cds?
[ i need all the d2 merch. i can get ]
:giggle::drool:
No, sorry. Like I said I am lame. LOL! The only thing I have left is a video of some of the videos from Seven and the Ragged Tiger. They could 've been money to me. I had the Japanese mag's. I had Sing Blue Silver live video. I had the compliation video of Rio, with the x-rated version of Girl's on Film and Chauffeur. I wonder where they went. I hope it went to soemone who is a fan.:mad: :mad:

Lady Val said:
DD better not frature apart after this event like they did with Live Aid!!!
they better not cuz i'm seeing them twice in less than two weeks! :D

i rarely venture into pleba but i happened to come across this thread and had to reply. :drool:

i love duran duran, as some of you may be able to tell from my name. :wink: they've been my favourite band for nine years now. i'm loving these pics although my favourite is definitely john. :combust: i've got it all. i've got all the cds, box sets, videos, dvds, i'm even working on getting everything on vinyl, singles included. so far i've worked my way from planet earth through a view to a kill, including the albums they released in between. :shifty:

mysticchild said:
No, sorry. Like I said I am lame. LOL! The only thing I have left is a video of some of the videos from Seven and the Ragged Tiger. They could 've been money to me. I had the Japanese mag's. I had Sing Blue Silver live video. I had the compliation video of Rio, with the x-rated version of Girl's on Film and Chauffeur. I wonder where they went. I hope it went to soemone who is a fan.:mad: :mad:

Youre not a geek. I have the Sing Blue Silver video. And the book. I also have Arena video. And the making of the Arena video. And the other video with the X rated Girls on Film. etc blah lol

beli said:
Youre not a geek. I have the Sing Blue Silver video. And the book. I also have Arena video. And the making of the Arena video. And the other video with the X rated Girls on Film. etc blah lol
ahhh what is the book like? that is one of the few things i've never bought... :shifty:

i'd also love to buy a copy of interference if i could find one that wasn't on sale for like $200 :yikes:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i rarely venture into pleba but i happened to come across this thread and had to reply. :drool:

i love duran duran, as some of you may be able to tell from my name. :wink: they've been my favourite band for nine years now. i'm loving these pics although my favourite is definitely john. :combust: i've got it all. i've got all the cds, box sets, videos, dvds, i'm even working on getting everything on vinyl, singles included. so far i've worked my way from planet earth through a view to a kill, including the albums they released in between. :shifty:

I was wondering where you've been!! :wink:

I think Sing Blue Silver is on DVD, no? I could have sworn I saw it at Barnes and Noble.

Does anyone know where to get Duran music videos? I have the Greatest DVD collection, but they left off a lot of good songs that have videos that I've never seen, such as Come Undone :)drool: ) and Serious.

KhanadaRhodes said:

May I ask which shows you're going to? I'm hitting St. Louis & KC. Originally on this leg I was going to the Ohio & TN shows as well, but considering I had already seen them 6 times this year, I had to take it down a notch or two this time. :sad:

Mrs Adam Clayton said:
I think Sing Blue Silver is on DVD, no? I could have sworn I saw it at Barnes and Noble.

Does anyone know where to get Duran music videos? I have the Greatest DVD collection, but they left off a lot of good songs that have videos that I've never seen, such as Come Undone :)drool: ) and Serious.

SIG :drool: :up:

Try amazon.com for the videos.

Mrs Adam Clayton said:

YOU :censored:! took my thing to put in your signature :laugh: :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool: Wow. Thats quite a collection.
:ohmy: You are so lucky, getting to see them twice in 2 weeks! I still have yet to see them [ psh. they better come to AZ :drool: ]

Back
Top Bottom