Deepest condolences to Weldy on the loss of her mother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:

:sad::sad:

Oh, No, Weldy !!

:hug::hug::hug: To you & you family.

I'm not always here, but my prayers will be with you all.
And you know where to ride out some of your grief/or any mixed reactions that come up.
(I had some, so you're not alone IF you do have them as well.)

I'm sooo sorry. :(

I didn't even notice this thread until Dazz told me a few minutes ago.

I know that most of you don't know me or my parents very well (if at all)....but I thank you all for your prayers and condolences.

I know I shouldn't be embarrased about the way I reacted on Saturday (the day she died)....but I can't help it!

This website means so much to me (even if I don't get the chance to have a conversation with most of you) and by being here...I can feel better about her being gone. :D

Just don't be suprised if I'm calm or logical about everything. I'm not being callous or crude (yea...I didn't have a good relationship with my mom...but at least I got a year and a half since her last major near death to try and patch things up)....but I've been expecting her death for a long time. She was a very sick woman...but a very brave one who put up with my father and I.

:hug:s to you all

Weldy I am so very sorry to hear about your mom's passing :( :hug: It is good to hear that you were able to patch things up with her though. Must be such a blessing not to have her suffer anymore.

Deal with her death in your own way. Only you know what is the best way for you to grieve :hug:

I'm so sorry. My condolences to you and your father.

Grieve any way that works for you and don't worry what others think.

Weldy, my heart goes out to you and your family. Having BTDT, I can truly empathise and sympathise with what you are going through. Take your time with grieving in your own way. :hug:

Weldy, I'm so very sorry to hear about your mother's passing. I'm glad you find solace among your friends here... we really can't ask more of this site than that, can we? :hug::hug::heart:

sorryforurlosswhiterose.gif

May you and your family find peace and strength :hug:

Back
Top Bottom