California plebans, how are you all?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blm

New Yorker
Heard about the earthquake in LA today.

Let us know how you all made out.
I know there are many of you out there.:heart::wave:
Sending best wishes and thoughts your way....

BonoFox1, you are near there, aren't you?

Bonocomet, you are south of that?

Hi and thanks for your post. I am in San Diego, right near Bonocomet. We fared OK but it was strongly felt all the way down here. No damage but it was a jolt and a rolling feeling. I was laying on my bed watching TV and it felt like someone was trying to move the bed. There's also a thread about it in Lemonade Stand where many of us So Cal Interferencers have posted and there are some photos in there as well. Check it out!

Hey Carek! I didn't know you're from San Diego. I'm from "the OC" but live in Sacramento now. It's been a long time since I felt an earthquake but my sister emailed me immediately after. She works in Santa Ana and they really rocked and rolled. The little EQs are exciting after, but in the moment....I hate earthquakes...:mad:

Heard about the earthquake in LA today.

Let us know how you all made out.
I know there are many of you out there.:heart::wave:
Sending best wishes and thoughts your way....

BonoFox1, you are near there, aren't you?

Bonocomet, you are south of that?

GAH!!! I just saw this thread, Everything ok here blm :wave: Thank you for your concern :hug:

SO...........You want to visit us in California someday?? :shifty:

Hey Carek! I didn't know you're from San Diego. I'm from "the OC" but live in Sacramento now. It's been a long time since I felt an earthquake but my sister emailed me immediately after. She works in Santa Ana and they really rocked and rolled. The little EQs are exciting after, but in the moment....I hate earthquakes...:mad:

:wave: Earthquakes aren't so bad. I've lived in Calif most of my life.

FREEFALL YOU COMIN TO CALI IN OCT???:ohmy: LET ME KNOW!!!:hyper:

Yes!! In late October, if not a bit sooner! :hyper: Find Bonocomet and let's go to Marie Callender's or - CARL's Jr. (yum) for dinner! (Haven't had a Carl's Jr. burger in ages! (Unless you know another good place for dinner!)

Just saw that post! What happened to the rest of the word "October" ? There is just an "O" there!
:lol:

I am glad you and Bonocomet are OK! It will be good to meet the both of you. Have a friend to connect with in LA. The very friend who started my U2 fannishness in 1991 back in Anaheim!

Bonofox! :hug:

Bonocomet! :hug: (Why are you in Grumpytown, by the way?? Gives another :hug:! )

Bonocomet! :hug: (Why are you in Grumpytown, by the way?? Gives another :hug:! )

It's a Red Rocks thing. I'll get over it, eventually :lol: Thanks for the hug!

It will be great to meet you, hopefully I'll be able to make it up to LA to meet with you and BonoFox when you're here :)

Back
Top Bottom