BRI - The Fluffy Handcuff Tour....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well the fastest way would be posting here what your pros and cons are. What can you do very good and holds your interest? :hmm:

I'm sure Gluey and Wild can find you the perfect position.

Ooh, is there gonna be a BRI meeting in Dublin? :hyper:

As Director of Scientific Progress (I think! Was there something to do with mind-reading too?? :reject: ), do I get to do experiments? :evil:

ok...I think I'll apply for a job.

I'm a 39 year old book addict who is a home care worker. Which basically means I look after seniors in their homes instead of them going into a nursing home. The man I work for now is 97.

Maybe I can look after them in their old age???

I'm not known for my patients..unless I'm at work.

I don't know what else to put here....I suck at talking about myself.

ok...I think I'll apply for a job.

I'm a 39 year old book addict who is a home care worker. Which basically means I look after seniors in their homes instead of them going into a nursing home. The man I work for now is 97.

Maybe I can look after them in their old age???

I'm not known for my patients..unless I'm at work.

I don't know what else to put here....I suck at talking about myself.

:hmm:

How about Vice President of Archival science for BRI :nerd:

Your job would involve acquiring and appraising new collections, arranging and describing records, providing reference service, and preserving all our research materials

Your position was Vice President Edgeasaurus Species - (Boss woman dedicated to researching the Edgeasaurus - and on a mission to find his bottom!!)

:wink:

Ahh, that's right!! I knew it would be something like that :wink:
The mission is still being undertaken - I have upcoming opportunities to examine the specimen at close range :drool:

Ahh, that's right!! I knew it would be something like that :wink:
The mission is still being undertaken - I have upcoming opportunities to examine the specimen at close range :drool:

Yes you have been chosen for a special mission with Chief Honcho Gluey & EVP Wild :shh:

Other operatives :shifty: will also be there deep undercover, BRI will takeover Dublin :evil:

Well the fastest way would be posting here what your pros and cons are. What can you do very good and holds your interest? :hmm:

I'm sure Gluey and Wild can find you the perfect position.

I can think of a perfect position :silent:

*back to reality*

Yeah give us your PQA's and we'll come up with a cool title :wink:

Hmm..where to begin :hmm:

Well I'm a college student and I teach creative and technical writing classes to homeschoolers online. In school, I am studying education and writing, so that could be something... I could maybe be in charge of the educational outreach department, bringing the important research of the Bonosapian & Co. to a school near you! :hyper:

:wink: we are not normal.

Normality is for ... well, normal people. Pfft. This is much more fun.

Can Wild or someone confirm what my title was? I think it was something like "Director of Scientific Progress and official mind-reader"....?

:reject:

Will have to edit sig again!

Back
Top Bottom