A Little Surfin' Safari

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freefall

Refugee
Hey, Bonofox! Bonocomet! How about we do Disney? And isn't Magic Mountain Amusement Park just outside of LA? Are there any other California PLEBAn's? Ummm, do we dare make this a par-tay?? Like the Pacific is always cool, dudettes! Should we invite any others? Make massive plans? I mean, I would like to have fun before going back east!

1219226b-1.jpg

'course if those guys in that pic up there were wading in the Pacific Ocean I might just take a couple sick days from work and head out there... to join y'all of course!! :wink:

Hey, Bonofox! Bonocomet! How about we do Disney? And isn't Magic Mountain Amusement Park just outside of LA? Are there any other California PLEBAn's? Ummm, do we dare make this a par-tay?? Like the Pacific is always cool, dudettes! Should we invite any others? Make massive plans? I mean, I would like to have fun before going back east!

1219226b-1.jpg

Hi Freefall!! If we can get discount tickets it would be COOL!!!:rockon:

Gee, this is turning out to be one heckuva' adventure! Just ask Bonofox! :faint:

Any California PLEBAns got a spare couch?? Until the 22nd? Money is missing...so much for par-tay, but at least I'll get to see Bono!!

Cecy!!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom