2015 Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO

Blue Crack Addict
Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois..
Might as well start this a bit earlier than I did last year (for which I'm still sorry about that...was dealing with medical issues with my father during that time).

I will make the list until around this time next month (sometime after American Thanksgiving) so I think you guys have plenty of time to send me your info. I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season! :D

Here is the usual information that I need if anyone is interested:

1. Address
2. Email Contact
3. Username
4. How many cards are you willing to send?
5. Are you willing to send internationally?

Email me at U2LizzieLij21@hotmail.com with this information.

Entering again with self made/designed cards this year, now that I still have a job throughout the winter and holiday season. :heart: Thanks for hosting again. :)

Aw that sucks. Interference be bleeding to death.

Are all those who participate IF members? if so I would like to know their fave U2 members as I'm making U2 themed cards again this year.

Thank you, domo-kun, for the fantastic card!! A work of art, I love it!! I hope mine doesn't arrive too much later, I don't know that I gave it enough time to get there before Christmas.

Happy Holidays!:wave::hug:

Glad to hear my cards have been arriving safely ! Msspurl , I'll get back to you after new year as I am on holidays, but wanted to pop in quickly to wish everyone happy new year. I haven't recieved any cards back yet, but post is sluggish during the holidays over here.
Gracelandharley! So glad to hear you like it. :)

domo, thank you for the beautiful card. If you haven't received mine by now, I hope you will soon. Also Weldy and GracelandHarley. Weldy, thanks for putting this together again this year. :hug:

And to MsPurrl, I meant to thank you first for the beautiful card, my old friend!! :hug::heart:

So glad to hear you are well. All the best to you in the new year! :wave:

I received the last two cards as well! Thanks! They are wonderful.:heart:

Jude, omg, I thought I had all cards allready but yours just arrived. :lol:
I think it got lost in traffic What a lovely card! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom