2014 Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO

Blue Crack Addict
Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois..
I know this is very late this year but I just wanted to post to see if anyone is interested in sending/recieving cards this year.

I totally forgot about this until a few days after Thanksgiving due to personal issues (long and complicated story but it's been going on for months). That plus someone sent me an email asking me about this (that I didn't read until a day or two ago).

I'm sorry if it's too late for you to do it this year. I totally understand and it's my fault for not doing it sooner. :reject:

Here is the usual information that I need if anyone is interested:

1. Address
2. Email Contact
3. Username
4. How many cards are you willing to send?
5. Are you willing to send internationally?

Email me at U2LizzieLij21@hotmail.com with this information.

For the people who want to send/recieve cards internationally I would like your information with the next week (at least) in order for you to send and recieve them by the end of the month.

Too much pressure in so little time but last year I got reamed for this same thing last year so I jus wanted to make sure :reject:

MsPurrl and ClaytonsKitten...I'm sorry for being a bitch but I'm going to need your info to see if you are still living in the same addresses you gave me last year. I know you are busy with your own lives and fangasming over the tour dates but I just wanted to make sure.

Yea you can chew me out in retaliation for posting too late but I wanted to make sure you got your list soon.

No worries, Weldy--I guess I was just waiting to see if there would be enough people signing up for an exchange. I'll send my info right away--thank you for doing this! :hug:

Sorry I haven't been back since I went out today (no it isn't tour related).

I'm thinking about sending a tiny list of people who have signed up so far because I think it's only fair that you should start.

For any International people signing up: If you sign up now...go ahead but there is a good chance you guys will be getting your Christmas cards well after Christmas Day.

Back
Top Bottom