2014 Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, both! And thank you to bonocomet, loved, loved, loved the card! :heart::hug:

Aw you're welcome. :hug: I hope all my cards have arrived at their destinations. Sometimes I wonder about the mail system. It seems like we have barely received any cards this year. Or maybe it's just hardly anyone is sending them anymore. (To me anyway. :reject: ) :lol:

I did receive your card, comet--love it! And I agree about barely receiving any cards this year--maybe people don't send them any more, which I think is too bad. I'm glad we are all still card-sending folks! :hug:

My cards all went out last week; and I've gotten 2 from PGP already! Comet, I legit squealed and then doubled over laughing. That one may need cropped, framed, and made into an Xmas ornament! :lmao:

:ohmy: :giggle:

I did receive your card, comet--love it! And I agree about barely receiving any cards this year--maybe people don't send them any more, which I think is too bad. I'm glad we are all still card-sending folks! :hug:

Oh good, glad to hear you received mine. Recently a neighbor nearly a block away from me brought over a piece of mail of ours that he said he had found out on the sidewalk in front of his house. :angry: I don't trust our mailman at all. We had to ask him to stop walking through our flowerbeds in the front yard. Seriously he would walk straight through them, crushing the plants, when our pathway is literally inches along side it. :madwife: Maybe he's losing our mail on purpose now.

:ohmy: :giggle:

Oh good, glad to hear you received mine. Recently a neighbor nearly a block away from me brought over a piece of mail of ours that he said he had found out on the sidewalk in front of his house. :angry: I don't trust our mailman at all. We had to ask him to stop walking through our flowerbeds in the front yard. Seriously he would walk straight through them, crushing the plants, when our pathway is literally inches along side it. :madwife: Maybe he's losing our mail on purpose now.

Don't feel so bad...I don't get any mail anymore because of scaffolding in front of my mailbox. Due to this our regular mail lady doesn't drop off our mail (although her alternate does when he comes around). My landlord and manager isn't doing a damn thing to put alternate mail boxes at the end of my apartment building. :hug: :hug:

Don't feel so bad...I don't get any mail anymore because of scaffolding in front of my mailbox. Due to this our regular mail lady doesn't drop off our mail (although her alternate does when he comes around). My landlord and manager isn't doing a damn thing to put alternate mail boxes at the end of my apartment building. :hug: :hug:

Aw that's too bad. :(

Back
Top Bottom