2013 Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO

Blue Crack Addict
Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois..
Is anyone interested in doing another Card Exchange this year?

I just spoke to Carek1230 recently and she said that she didn't have the energy to do one herself this year (plus she hasn't been on the site in months).

So if no one objects...does anyone mind if I host it this year?

Is anyone interested in doing another Card Exchange this year?

I just spoke to Carek1230 recently and she said that she didn't have the energy to do one herself this year (plus she hasn't been on the site in months).

So if no one objects...does anyone mind if I host it this year?

No objections here. Thank you for taking up the effort. :hug: And I hope all is well with Carek. She did a great job of it for a long time.

Hi all. I thought I should check in since I've had several contacts regarding the holiday card exchange for this year, 2013. I've had a pretty rough year and don't have the time or energy to focus on taking the lead on organizing a card exchange this year. I'm hoping this long standing holiday exchange will continue on, more importantly that someone will take the lead this season. I'm thinking of you all, wishing you all the best of everything this holiday season. I'm going to be fine, no worries I promise. I will be back, hopefully next year. Happy Holidays everyone!

Karen

Carek: If you are reading this, here's another "thank you" for taking care of us for several years. I hope you will feel better soon! :hug:

And Weldy, thank you big-time! :love:

It deeply saddens me but I have to opt out for 2013. We have a lot going on right now & I'm not sure I'll even send regular cards this year. Christmas won't be the same without them - I've thoroughly enjoyed the exchange for at least the last 5yrs. :sad:

Here's to 2014. :cocktail:

It deeply saddens me but I have to opt out for 2013. We have a lot going on right now & I'm not sure I'll even send regular cards this year. Christmas won't be the same without them - I've thoroughly enjoyed the exchange for at least the last 5yrs. :sad:

Here's to 2014. :cocktail:

That's ok. I understand :hug:

Do you mind if (at the very least) I send you a Christmas Card?

Weldy, do you think we could get more people if you also posted about the card exchange in PLEBA to also catch those people who don't come into PLEBANs? Just a thought.

Maybe we can start with the current list, and when people join you can just email us the names and info as they come in if our list is still below what we chose to send.

Cards posted today......hope I worked out the international postage right. God knows why the Royal Mail have to make it so complicated with different sizes and weights and they even wanted international customs forms????? :doh:I skipped that!:reject:

Back
Top Bottom