2013 Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just checked and the new address you sent is exactly the same as what you sent me already, and what I had last year.

I'm glad to know that my cards are being received. I put them in an "outgoing mail" drop box at an inn in Southern Indiana last Sunday night, so I didn't have any idea when they'd be picked up or what post office they would go out of.

Many thanks to hcbiggs, U2Girl416, Rhiannon64, gophermacphisto, and comet for the lovely cards! :love: :hug:

You're welcome Graceland, Ms Purrl, and U2Girl416! :wave:

I mailed all my cards on the same day so hopefully everyone got them, though I suppose the non-USA ones will take a bit longer. :hmm:

And thank you to GopherM, ClaytonsK, MsPurrl, Rhiannon, U2Girl416, and Cerveza for all the lovely cards so far. :cute:

You're welcome MsPurrl and Comet.:wave:
I mailed all my cards on the same day so hopefully everyone got them, though I suppose the non-USA ones will take a bit longer. :hmm:
Yeah, I asked how long the non-USA mail would take to get to its destination and was told a week to ten days. :huh: Talk about snail mail.

I have received so many great cards! Thank you Cerveza for the very pretty glittery card :hug:

Rhiannon thank you for the beautiful angel card :hug:

Ms Purrl and Bonocomet thank you so much for the wonderful U2 cards! I love them! :hug:

Hope my cards reach everyone soon

Glad to hear a couple of my cards have reached their destinations, one via hand mail..... :shifty: ......before Christmas! :D So far I've gotten Rhiannon64's and gophermacphisto's lovely cards, thanks so much!! :hug: Today came the last mail before Christmas, so if anyone else sent me a card, I won't get it now until after Boxing day.

Many thanks to U2Girl416, Gopher MacPhisto, Graceland Harley and Claytonskitten for all the lovely holiday cards!:hug:

Received more cards yesterday from Weldy,Claytonskitten and Gopher MacPhisto. Thank you everyone for the wonderful cards! :hug: I love them :).

Weldy an extra thank you for the hand written note. That was very sweet of you :hug: Thanks again for setting up the card exchange this year. You did a great job!

Thank you Bonosbaby12 for the very Grinchy card! And thank you, Weldy, for the lovely card and note, and thank you so much for taking on the exchange this year, you are such a sweetheart! :hug:

Like I said, received the rest of the cards the day after Boxing Day i.e. yesterday! So thank you so much to MsPurrl, Cerveza, Bonocomet and Graceland Harley for you lovely Christmas cards!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom