2012 Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All the emails have been sent out. Only one email was returned and that was to cerveza so if anyone knows her please let her know I tried to email but ended up sending a PM here on the craic.

Now let's commence with holiday card madness and surprises!!!

:heart:

Just double checked my email and no list :sad:
Hoping it didnt get sent to spam as I delete that without going into the folder most of the time.
My email is aj.clayton1@gmail.com if that helps. I'm writing out my family/friends cards this week so I want to add my PLEBA cards to that list!!:heart:

Got my first card from bump101. :wave: !! What a cute card!

And love the 360 Pittsburgh pic. :love: Were you at that show too? :ohmy:

I really need to get my cards going!

Just finished my cards! Will drive them to drop at the post office in my Christmas flannel jammies in a bit.....enjoyed a nice jammy day indoors today singing carols, sipping hot cocoa and finishing my cards and wrapping!! Lovely day! :love:

Just double checked my email and no list :sad:
Hoping it didnt get sent to spam as I delete that without going into the folder most of the time.
My email is aj.clayton1@gmail.com if that helps. I'm writing out my family/friends cards this week so I want to add my PLEBA cards to that list!!:heart:

Autumn, re-sending your list to you again. Please check your email and confirm when you get it!!

I also got my first Interference card of the year from bump101! It was in my mail on Friday evening & it was so :cute: Love the fact that I didn't even know bump101 had an Interference account - I only knew her on Facebook after another Interferencer introduced me to her last year in Pittsburgh. :lmao:

Oh - my cards were mailed on Saturday, so folks should start seeing them soon. :up:

I also got my first Interference card of the year from bump101! It was in my mail on Friday evening & it was so :cute: Love the fact that I didn't even know bump101 had an Interference account - I only knew her on Facebook after another Interferencer introduced me to her last year in Pittsburgh. :lmao:

Oh - my cards were mailed on Saturday, so folks should start seeing them soon. :up:

Ah so she was there then! I wish I knew if we met. :reject:

Ah so she was there then! I wish I knew if we met. :reject:

Yeah - I met her through Romi. Now that I think about it, I don't remember how he knew her. He just introduced us & we all went to eat some ice cream, then tour a museum & we were buddies from that point on. :laugh:

Yeah - I met her through Romi. Now that I think about it, I don't remember how he knew her. He just introduced us & we all went to eat some ice cream, then tour a museum & we were buddies from that point on. :laugh:

Ah ok we must not have met then. :hmm: I know Romi, but didn't see him in Pittsburgh.

Got cards from bump101 and Karen over the last few days.

Between work, reffing, baking, and recording/mixing out church's Christmas concert, I've been woefully behind on addressing my cards. Got one batch in the mailbox today, will have the rest soon.

Hope everyone is enjoying receiving cards! As soon as I get mine up on the wall I will post a photo! Thanks for all the nice notes of thanks, everyone, this is my favorite thing every year, this card exchange! Thanks for the cards too!

Ok, well I really wanted to do it this year but things have been tight. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner Carek! Thanks for doing this. Hope I can do it next year. :) Happy Holidays all!

Happy Holidays to U2Girl1978 from me too. :)

And thank you for the cards Gopher, MsPurrl, and U2Girl416. :wave:

I finally got all mine out in the mail tonight! :reject:

Back
Top Bottom