2012 Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Is it too early to get this started for this year's PLEBAn holiday card exchange? I'm ready and willing, actually quite excited to head it up again this season. In fact, it has become one of my biggest joys for Holiday time.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Post here or email me at Outtacontrol56@yahoo.com

Yayyyy! Holidays will be here before we know it!!

Hope you are all well and had an eventful year!

All the Best,
Karen

Holy cow, you're getting a jump on the holiday rush! :up: Although, Thanksgiving (in the States) really isn't that far away, is it? :faint:

Superb that you wanna host this again Carek :D
I think I want to join again this year, I love shopping designing pretty U2 Xmas cards.

I'll do it again. :wave: But I have to think about how many I can do, and I also have no good ideas yet. :hmm:

:applaud: yay! I was beginning to wonder if anyone would want to do this again! Thanksgiving in the US will be here before we know it!

Thanks for your email, Weldy!

Email me your addresses, email contact and how many cards (domestic vs foreign) you are willing to send. Get this to me before Thanksgiving weekend. This way I can have several days to compile lists and have them sent out by December 1st. I think this is a mutually satisfactory timetable?

Also pass the word. The more, the merrier!

Now get your U2 thinking caps on!

Happy Holidays!

Just emailed my details. :hyper: Guess I better get serious about my card design for this year, huh? :D

So far there are ten of us. Yes, I have received email and info from all those who have asked. My bad for not acknowledging individually. I will get to that today!

I have to skip this year :sad: Just got a fucking huge ass expensive bill from college (even though I'm graduated)
and I can't afford to send international mail atm. And I don't know going to make it to pay the bill back intime for the card exchange.
I hope I can join next year. I loved making cards for everyone.

Pissed off atm.

Just emailed you, Karen. :wave:
Thank you to bonocomet for passing on the reminder. :hug:
The card xchange is something i look forward to every year.:heart:

Back
Top Bottom