2012 Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg, I am SO overdue with my thank-you's!!!

And of course, the husband taped up the cards to display over the doorway so I just took a pen and paper just now and jotted down those I could see (and reach, I'm a shorty!).

So thank you to: MoodyJ, Carek, JC, Weldy, MsPurrl, Gracelandharley, Claytonskitten, bump101, ARW, BonosBaby12. :heart:

there's still one up that I couldn't reach, so that thank you is forthcoming :reject:

Got Weldy's card in the mail today & even though I'd been warned, I still managed to spill confetti all over me! :laugh: Thanks for all the artwork & the personal note - I loved them! :up:

Got Weldy's card in the mail today & even though I'd been warned, I still managed to spill confetti all over me! :laugh: Thanks for all the artwork & the personal note - I loved them! :up:

Same here. Weldy always adds a special touch. So sweet. :hug:

Thank you to Weldy, MoodyJ, and GracelandH for the lovely cards. :D

omg, I am SO overdue with my thank-you's!!!

And of course, the husband taped up the cards to display over the doorway so I just took a pen and paper just now and jotted down those I could see (and reach, I'm a shorty!).

So thank you to: MoodyJ, Carek, JC, Weldy, MsPurrl, Gracelandharley, Claytonskitten, bump101, ARW, BonosBaby12. :heart:

there's still one up that I couldn't reach, so that thank you is forthcoming :reject:

You are welcome guys :hug:

Same here. Weldy always adds a special touch. So sweet. :hug:

Always enjoy Weldy's surprises! Plus lovely cards from GracelandHarley, arw (kitties!), cerveza, and MoodyJ--thank you, ladies! :love:

:eek: Thanks guys :hug: :happy:

I try to spice things up from the traditional. Yea..it takes me a few weeks to put everything together but it's worth it in the end :wink:

Back
Top Bottom