2 weeks without PLEBA, Lot of shiney beechballs and Yearning for the U2 show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoobaby9

War Child
Hi, dear PLEBAns :wave:

I will miss you because
I go to holiday on friday... Two weeks in Croatia...and...WITHOUT PLEBA! But I hope when I come home there will be MANY MANY MANY new pics :hyper:

Besides I´m sure there will be a lot of beautiful shiney beechballs :applaud: I will immediately think of Bono. I will be like: :hyper: and my family will be like: :coocoo:
(Last time I saw a beechball I laughed out loud and my family thought I was insane :tsk: They don´t understand anything :rolleyes: You know, PLEBA is our own world :sexywink: )

Even now I´m so excited because the 2nd U2 show of my life is coming up. It´s the show in Vienna 30 august 2010 :hyper: I was afraid it´ll be postponed but now as I see how healthy Bono is I´m very happy.
And BTW I hope he wears those leather pants in Vienna. I will burn to ashes but it is worth it :combust: And even more if he took off his jacket :drool:

See you later
and wish you many new hot pics :wave:

Hey, have a lot of fun in -whoa!- Croatia! i'm looking forward to hearing crazy stories about shiny beachballs!:sexywink::sexywink: (I'm having the same thing, laughing at stupid things, my family thinks I'm mental)

Ofcourse, everyone loooves leather Bono! (without leather jacket is good too, uhuh:hmm:)

Again, I hope you have great fun!:heart::hug: See ya in two weeks!:heart:

Hahah, that's SO true! It happens to me too, but I've learnt to cope with those "WTF?" gazes :lol: People will never understand :tsk:
Have fun in Croatia, zoobaby! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom