who knows ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wojtekg

The Fly
I wonder where U2 is rehearsing to their upcoming tour , they are for sure in Dublin, but not in HQ , anyone knows where they are hidden ?

According to yesterdays newspaper, they only flew into dublin to appear on the late late show and were supposed to head back to wherever they are hiding out to continue rehearsing for the tour. Whether thats true or not is debatable, the paper in question isnt exactly reliable

Well, the stage is being build in camp nou now, so i bet they will be rehearsing there sometimes this month. To check out the stage an lights.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are in Barcelona or somewhere close to it.

no way, they are not in Barcelona, they are in Dublin, not in HQ but in other place

If Tery is in Dublin - and he is from last 3 weeks look at his site Terry Lawless Locator so the band is in Dublin, Tery who help band always in the studio is not drinking guiness in pub in Dublin for three weeks :), he is with U2 in Dublin, but not in HQ.

Someone on the tour forum said they usually rehearse at The Factory when they're in Dublin. Have no idea where that is though.

Wherever they are ... since the stage is being built in Barcelona already, I guess they will be there for rehearsals very soon.

Back
Top Bottom