Updates from Wayne's Dublin Trip regarding U2:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ewings said:
Babydoll--

Ask Wayne how tall Bono is :wink:

Wayne is 6 foot, and Bono had his massive platform shoes on, and the top of his head was at Wayne's ear. So he says without his shoes Bono would reach his chin or so, so his height is estimated to be around 5'8 with the shoes, and 5'5 or 5'6 without the shoes. :D

Babydoll said:

Wayne is 6 foot, and Bono had his massive platform shoes on, and the top of his head was at Wayne's ear. So he says without his shoes Bono would reach his chin or so, so his height is estimated to be around 5'8 with the shoes, and 5'5 or 5'6 without the shoes. :D

:cute: our little dwarf :cute:

:wink:

:up: great to hear he met the boys! he now must hug all us PLEBAns so we can feel the Bonohug :yes:

About Laarry, there's a woman who's been waiting outside the studios every single day for a week now, wanting to meet him. She's stood there in the rain and cold, and Larry has drove by her every day. He KNOWS she wants to say hello to him, she's told everyone that, (Dallas, Sam, the crew, etc) and the message has been relayed. But he refuses to stop for her. :| :huh:

Bono on the other hand is amazing. At the Kahala when I was sitting with Kaf and Carmel on the balcony and choking on his cigar smoke, I kept coughing and he kept looking over at me, lol. After his meeting he was walking out and he gave me a little wave and the crooked grin. :cute:

He didn't have to but he did!

:hyper: AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG that is sooo cool for Wayne!!!! Shame about Larry, but I guess he has his reasons, he was so cool for us here in NZ.

Keep us posted with any other updates!

Awww, Bono is so short, adorable. And it's good to hear he's so nice, shame about Larry for being grumpy. :grumpy:

I cannot wait to see these pictures. :happy:

Yep, I can't believe it's almost a year since Hawaii, either! :(

These memories make it seem like it was just a day ago it all happened, doesn't it?

:applaud: So happy for wayne! Can't wait to see his pics & hear more stories. Send him our best wishes :hug:

Been a year and 3 days since we saw Bono at Nordstrom's at the Edun event. Maddy needs a new pic with Bono, since she just got her braces off :D And momma needs a pic too :flirt:

:hyper:

They had already left by the time he got there or something like that. One of the crew came outside and said that they'd already gone.

:love: Wayne's so dedicated :bow: There's nothing like the adrenalin rush with the thought of meeting them. I felt like a kid all over again when I did it!

:hmm: wonder if Bono ever got to read the Bonosapian book in the end....

Back
Top Bottom