u2 at Playa del Carmen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mofo

Refugee
Don't know if this has been already posted, it came out in the newspaper today, that after the houston concert the four members went for a little vacation at Playa del Carmen, near Cancun. Apparently the original plan was Los Cabos San Lucas but because of the hurricane they change their destination.

Boni took Ali and Jordan, the 4 of them have been giving autographs and photos to anyone who recognizes them at the resort, funny thing they mention the 4 are always in black t-shirts only Larry has sunbathe, Edge has been the most reserved he's been mostly at his room, playing Xbox, Dvds, and reading.

Anyway I thought this article was amusing!

Jealous. As I have been here in Jersey with rain and cold weather since Wednesday

actually today was another article with the title "see you in March", someone a the airport asked Bono "see you in march?" and he said "see you in march" ok so they are making a big deal out of this, even though it's been reported for at least a month that they are coming the 29 and 30th of march at Aztec Stadium, it was also mentioned that neither his wife or daughter were at Playa del Carmen.

Sorry guys you need a password to see the article! and no pictures where made available online except for one of Bono at the airport in the newspaper, at the 2nd article it only says that Ali And Jordan where not with Bono, however Paul McGuiness was

LOL you're right!! Coldplay is coming in March!! :reject: but the media is also making a big deal of Coldplay coming!!

One of the tour truck drivers told me they were moving the equipment to Mexico after the last gigs in the US for an end of May date(s) in Mexico. This was in early Oct. he told me this.

One of the tour truck drivers told me they were moving the equipment to Mexico after the last gigs in the US for an end of May date(s) in Mexico. This was in early Oct. he told me this.

yes!! it's been pretty mucho confirmed by Ocesa that they are coming for the 29-30 of may, two concerts, Azteca Stadium, no Guadalajara o Mty, today tne newspaper said that tickets will go on sale Dec 8 or 11

Back
Top Bottom