Today! Adam on Grafton Street!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mirjam Fantastic that you met Adam on Valentimes day :D

I hope one day fans can see a photo of his gf. one with them cuddling be nice ;)

mirjam would his gf be in her 20s?

Mirjam Fantastic that you met Adam on Valentimes day :D

I hope one day fans can see a photo of his gf. one with them cuddling be nice ;)

mirjam would his gf be in her 20s?

Well, I don't think Adam would be happy about anyone taking a picture of him in his really privat moment.

Yes, his gf might be in her 20s. Late 20s I would say.

She seems to be really nice person.
I asked Adam for autograph and then realized that I have nothing to write :)She gave Adam her pen so he could write an autograph for me:)

They both were in very good mood.

As they were entering Brown Thomas I saw her talking something to Adam, he laughed, put his arm around her and kissed her head. It was such a sweet thing to see...I mean- we can always see Bono kissing Ali but Adam always keep a distance in public;) So it was something special to me to see him in situation like that:)

this is so great! it's really nice to hear that he's happy. and she's in her late twenties, you say? damn, I missed my chance! :angry:

:lol:

Hey! I know this is pretty old thread but I have some 'news' I would love to share :)
So, as you can read at the beginning of this thread I met Adam a year ago, on Valentines day:) I must tell you that somehow I(though I know it's totally silly;) ) I hoped to meet him this year too :) But well- no such a good-luck this Valentine's Day...BUT...- Here is comes: Couple of days ago I saw Adam again! :) Maybe it wasn't Valentine's Day but it seems I have a good-luck to see the guy in February ;) ;)
And I saw him with his girlfriend again :)
This time I didn't talk to him... -We were in the same restaurant. I couldn't just go to their table and say 'hello' ;)
Then I met his girl in bathroom (Sounds weird, I know ;) ;) ) She seems to be so nice... But what interested me the most was...a giant, beautiful, diamond (I guess it was a diamond) ring on her finger... Don't get me wrong- I don't want to spread rumours, I really have no idea if it really was a engagement ring...But who knows...:)

Adam looks great and seems to be in great form. I was so happy to see him.

yeah...February seems to be a lucky time for me! :) I'm only sorry I had no chance to talk to him but what could I do...
Anyway- Adam seems to be really happy and it makes me happy ;)

And he lookes SO HOT! :)

I just happened onto this thread...WOW!!! Congratulations!!! You are so lucky to meet Adam twice!!!:drool: It is so nice to hear that he was so sweet and nice to you!!! :cute: Makes me want to move to Ireland right now!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

found this link over on @U2

Adam Clayton spotted dining a deux

Adam Clayton spotted dining a deux

By Barry Egan
Sunday February 21 2010

HAS Adam Clayton finally found what he's looking for? It would appear so. The elusive U2 bassist looked more than content last weekend in Town Bar & Grill with a dark-haired beauty by his side.

They had the snug table at the back of the restaurant on the Saturday night. And they certainly looked snug.

They finished their dinner a deux with a pot of tea. God be with the days when Adam quaffed champagne and was engaged to dingbat supermodel Naomi Campbell. Or maybe not.

Whether there is a new love in the U2 star's life or not is a closely guarded secret in the band's circle.

A source close to the band told me: "I honestly wasn't aware he had a girlfriend at the moment."

He certainly looked cosy with the elegant brunette as they dined together last Saturday. They came in at 9.45pm and left just before midnight.

Let's hope Adam has found love. He certainly deserves the right woman.

In early 2007, Adam and his Canadian fiancee Suzanne "Susie" Smith went their separate ways after what was described by friends as "an amicable split."

Doubtless the pre-Valentine's night out had a certain resonance for Clayton. He and Susie got engaged in 2006 on Valentine's Day at a private soiree in London where the couple spent a lot of time together.

But that's just a line on the horizon now.

- Barry Egan

My DD just left Dublin and will be back there the 23-25. Just realized U2 will be playing Glastonbury on the 24th so hoping she'll have some U2 luck in Dublin while she's there!

Otherwise, I'm sure we'll be standing out in the 95 degree weather outside the stadium in Miami. :lol:

I hope your daughter has a fab time im Dublin. Its is a lovely city. :D :heart: I am sure though that U2 will fly into UK for Glastonbury ( where I will be ) then pretty much straight out after due to the gig in US on Sunday. If they fly in Thursday they maybe hang around for a night @ Glastonbury. Seriously doubt they will go back to Dublin. Dublin is a fab city anyway so much to do and see, she will have a fantastic time. Recommend the cocktails in The Clarence. They are amazing. :drool:

A girl can dream. :)

I'm sure she'll hit up the Clarence. DH and I had lovely Irish coffees there -- the Octagon was closed but they served us in the Library, all by ourselves, with chocolate chip cookies on the side. I joked with DH that Ali had been busy!

Back
Top Bottom