To all the Abbey Road PLEBANS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lisa2004

Acrobat
Hi all!

I was thinking about attempting to organise an Abbey Road posse meet up in London somewhen either before Christmas or in the New Year and relive the best week of the year? Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place but wasn't too sure.. I was pretty sure you would all see it here! You know A R week was over 2 months ago now, seems like yesterday to me.. :drool:

Speak to you all soon hopefully,

Jo xx

Well Up for that Lisa/Jo :hyper:

How about New Year? fast running out of free days now. Besides, we will all be depressed after Xmas, so what a better way to cheer ourselves up! :hug:

You both have my email address, and mobile number! Let me know :heart:

Hello Fellow Abbey PLEBAn's

Looking like I am booked most of February now. Looks like I am celebrating my birthday for the whole of February at the moment?? :crazy:

March is not too booked yet. When will anyone want to do this? :sexywink:

Hi all, sorry, have been so busy just lately.. I was wondering if anyone has any weekends free in March? Maybe we could get to Garfunkels in Leicester Square or something? Not to pricey and we wouldn't need to book... Let me know..

Currently free the weekends of 17/18 & 24/25 March, the other weekends are booked. Looking forward to it! Hey Patsie, bring your pics! never got to see them all :drool:

Paddy's Day is out for me. I have plans. :shifty:

:hmm: I think im free the rest of the weekends in March. Never been to Garfunkels. :shifty:

Need to assess my money situation, though it would be good to come down to London. Could also pop into GAP and Selfridges for Edun stuff. :drool:

I very rarely go to London, so GAP or Edun is not something I get my hands on. Infact the last time I went to London was before Abbey Road!

lisa2004 said:
OK, how about Sunday 25th March? At 6pm in Leceister Square??

It's gonna be fun :wink:

Jo xx

Sunday is a no go for me, need to get back up north for work on the monday. :lol:

I think im actually going to an 18th birthday that weekend though, so wouldnt have been aable to make saturday anyway. :(

Have fun though girls. :rockon::wink:

Must visit London GAP and Selfridges soon though. :shifty::drool:

bonoishot said:

I know. :sad:

This is what happens to us northerners though. Everything happens down south. :sigh::lol:

Maybe another time. Take some pics and have lots of fun. :wink:

Aww Jem, that's a shame! We'll organise something else in the summer.. (maybe we'll all be meeting up before a very big concert at Wembley Stadium.. something to do with Global Warming... I know, I can dream!)

Anji and Wildhoney, thats great! Meet you outside the Empire Cinema at 6pm in Leicester Square! Looking forward to it already!

lisa2004 said:
maybe we'll all be meeting up before a very big concert at Wembley Stadium.. something to do with Global Warming... I know, I can dream

Me too :drool:

can't wait..... :hug:

lisa2004 said:

Aww Jem, that's a shame! We'll organise something else in the summer.. (maybe we'll all be meeting up before a very big concert at Wembley Stadium.. something to do with Global Warming... I know, I can dream!)

See ya in the GA line. :wink: ( yeah i can dream too. :wink::lol: )

Summer sounds good to me. :yes:

I'm sure you'll all have a great time. :yes::dance: What is Garfunkels anyway? :reject:

Hey Wildhoney and Anji - we still up for a meet up this weekend!! I had forgot about it - it has come round so quick but am still up for it!!!

See ya then?

Lisa

Shall we do it another weekend so you can make it too Wild? :wink:

Be nice if you could join us :hug:

Everyone free next Sunday?

Back
Top Bottom