This seriously has to be a dream....music rising auction! [the edge & dallas]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:heart: Edge on stage:
edgeg.jpg

edgesmilingaa.jpg

edgesmiling.jpg

aed.jpg

Edge red carpet
theedgeauction.jpg

Morleigh and Blue
morleighandblue.jpg

Morleigh
morleigh.jpg

Edge above me with his book
edgebookII.jpg

edgebook.jpg

Handing my letter to Edge
handingedgenote.jpg

Screencap liz made for me...of dallas & i
MEANDDALLAS.png

I MET THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my sister just kind of there lol

IMETEDGE.jpg

:bump:All I can say girl is Wow!! You got some guts!LOL!! Or should I say, Intestial furtitude??;)So, so awesome you got to meet Edge:heart:like that! thanks for sharing your story!:bonodrum:Me see.....redhead? check, I got that!, guts? Yes, got that? Where's Bono:heart:?LOL my turn next!

OMg.. Adge... Congratulations!! :yippie: What a great story!! I could picture his expression when he said "AWWWW...." I just love it!! I really wanted to be there...I can't wait to see all the pics!! (so that was you with the "Edge Sexy Beast" sign!? cool!!! )

Yeah me too!!! :scream:

Thats the only way you'll get to meet your u2 sweeties is with alot of courage and nerve!!!
Way to go!!

I sooo agree!! You never know if you will get another chance so you have GO FOR IT!! But yes... that took a lot of guts... I dont' think I could ever tell Bono that I have a crush on him!! HAHA! Great job, Adge!!

OMg.. Adge... Congratulations!! :yippie: What a great story!! I could picture his expression when he said "AWWWW...." I just love it!! I really wanted to be there...I can't wait to see all the pics!! (so that was you with the "Edge Sexy Beast" sign!? cool!!! )

lol in hawaii? Yeah! did you have GA too??

cool where were you?

YEah! when he was coming back to the main stage during Angel he saw it. He winked and smiled at me :cute: i finally found video of it too!

WOW, WOW, Adge, what a day you had. I am sooo happy and excited for you. Your quick thinking, even though you have thought about meeting him ....and sweetness made it happen, because you weren't pushy and loud. So very cool. CONGRATULATIONS
:drool::applaud:
I bet those girls are kicking themselves.
You must be in the clouds.:heart:

:wave:FreeFall- very cool time for you, too. One day, we'll meet, i hope.
Dallas - what a sweetheart. He should enjoy some attention, glad he is out and about more than years before. Edge is looking quite hot, yeah. :drool:

AweSome Adge!! I don't know you, but I am so happy for you! I have seen them in concert, but never met them-Yet! Been a fan since 1981-and still rocking with them to the music they make! This is So cool that you met Edge like this!:love: thanks again for sharing your experience and photos! you may never know how you inspired anyone else's dream to meet them-one-on-on without being intrusive!!:applaud:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom