My Beautiful Day - Meeting Adam & Bono at HQ 07-03-2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DSCF2172-1.jpg

DSCF2157-1.jpg

TOTP stage - otherwise known as the Garden Terrace room
DSCF2173.jpg

DSCF2152-1.jpg

NI in his Edun T-Shirt :drool::combust::heart:
DSCF2168-1.jpg

Me :)
DSCF2160-1.jpg

Wow awesome Wild! Those are great pics! Great Adam pics and how sweet is NI to think of B's well being 1st and not take the photo because of the flash! :cute: awww! Thanks so much too for all the great photos of the Clarence, I may never see it with my own eyes, so it's great to see so much of it like this. It's gorgeous. :)

congrats on your meeting!!! adam looks great :)

those are great pics of the clarence hotel. i've only been in the octagon bar years ago so it was neat to see all of the terrace pics and interior of the room.

i had a dream about dublin last night and now i'm all jonesing to go there again. just need the dollar to catch up to the euro.

thanks for posting the pics of the inside! I've only been to the Tea Room for dinner, popped my head into the Octagon Bar and used the ladies room upstairs otherwise I didn't see too much of the place. What I did see was :drool: I really hope to get back there again for the next tour.

All your inside pics of the Clarence remind me of the ones I took inside at the Harmony Motel where the boys stayed before the JT back in the 80's... The Clarence looks a bit nicer. :lol: :wink:
(not to say the Harmony wasn't nice, it was very quaint and I loved it :) )

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MEMORIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR POSTING THESE PICSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!:hyper::applaud:

had a room very similar to yours 4 yrs ago there. And that bed was sooooooooooooooooooo comfortable!!!!!!!!! I loved the sheets too!! And the breakfast was yummy...

All your inside pics of the Clarence remind me of the ones I took inside at the Harmony Motel where the boys stayed before the JT back in the 80's... The Clarence looks a bit nicer. :lol: :wink:
(not to say the Harmony wasn't nice, it was very quaint and I loved it :) )

that reminds me.... I forgot to let you know I did indeed finally make it back to Joshua Tree tree park. It was just a day trip but a much needed trip. It was completely silent without a single person around. :heart: I love it there. When the weather cools off a bit I plan to go back for a weekend, maybe do both places as we discussed a few months ago.

that reminds me.... I forgot to let you know I did indeed finally make it back to Joshua Tree tree park. It was just a day trip but a much needed trip. It was completely silent without a single person around. :heart: I love it there. When the weather cools off a bit I plan to go back for a weekend, maybe do both places as we discussed a few months ago.

Awesome! Isn't it gorgeous there? Yeah I have always loved the silence you can find in the deserts :drool: And you do need to make the rest of that trip. :up:

Wild, you're living my dream - close enough to fly into Dublin on a whim! :drool: I'll be there in about 5 weeks (18 Aug - 21 Aug) and have already put Mr. Blu on notice that if I disappear from our little group - himself, my mom, my brother & his wife - they just need to find their way to Hanover Quay. Where I'll have chained myself to the building in hopes of a 'meeting'. :hyper: :love:

Honestly, I'll be happy just to be photographed in front of the building. Actually encountering any of the guys would just send me over the edge... no pun intended. :reject: :lol:

Wild, you're living my dream - close enough to fly into Dublin on a whim! :drool: I'll be there in about 5 weeks (18 Aug - 21 Aug) and have already put Mr. Blu on notice that if I disappear from our little group - himself, my mom, my brother & his wife - they just need to find their way to Hanover Quay. Where I'll have chained myself to the building in hopes of a 'meeting'. :hyper: :love:

Honestly, I'll be happy just to be photographed in front of the building. Actually encountering any of the guys would just send me over the edge... no pun intended. :reject: :lol:

Unfortunately by August the band is usually all in Eze. Especially those dates are around Bono and Ali's anniversary which they usually disappear somewhere exotic.

Dana

Unfortunately by August the band is usually all in Eze. Especially those dates are around Bono and Ali's anniversary which they usually disappear somewhere exotic.

Dana

Yeah, that's typical of my luck & why I really don't expect them to be around. :slant: I was completely serious, though, when I said that I'll be happy just to have my picture taken at HQ. :up: :up: :up: :D

Wild...you pics are wonderful!

My honey would have had to drag me out of that hotel room on check-out day. I am so not a thief, but I so want one of those towels.

You had such a great adventure! Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom