MERGED --> Gluey, Slopsy & Effanbee met LARRY!!! + Auckland non-show pics + But wait

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you've been overcome by your own tree haven't you.....too much sun mixed with trees isn't good for you!!! :giggle:

Wow I just caught up with this thread after being in Colorado for a while. Last time I checked the girls had met Larry after waiting outside the hotel. Now I come back and find all of these glorious photos of the guys. WOW!! You are the luckiest fans...all of you. Thanks for sharing them. They all look gorgeous. Not so sure I like Bono's new glasses though...might take a while to grow on me. :wink: You must still be on a high!!

p.s. Larry looks breathtaking in white...doesn't he??

Look!! Fans standing next to me when Bono signed my hat, sent me this pic!! The closest I have to a pic of me with Bono!! haha!! Yep, that's me in the foreground - actually staring blissfully at my hat........
aucklandkimandbono.jpg

gluey said:
Look!! Fans standing next to me when Bono signed my hat, sent me this pic!! The closest I have to a pic of me with Bono!! haha!! Yep, that's me in the foreground - actually staring blissfully at my hat........
aucklandkimandbono.jpg

priceless piece of memorabilia there. not to mention the famous hat! :applaud:

OMG.....it's our 1st Anniversary.......Wow, time flies by so fast......I still remember it all like yesterday......

:sad:
The birth of this thread was an ENTIRE YEAR AGO today. I absolutely cannot comprehend that!!!! I can remember it as clearly as if it were yesterday. The nostalgia is INSANE. :heart:

Congrats girls. Its pretty awesome that this happened so you could now celebrate the anniversay of "it".

life is full of surprises, it might happen again, you never know!! ;)

:lol: You ok there Slopsy? Breathe......I know I still need reminding.....glad to see we haven't lost our touch this last year :wink:

:scream: THEY CUT DOWN THE LARRY TREE!!!!! :sad: :rant: :grumpy: :madwife: :mad: :madspit:

Bastards. So I guess we can officially say that U2 brings death to trees. First the Joshua Tree, then the tree on One Tree Hill, now the Larry Tree.

Back
Top Bottom