MERGED --> Gluey, Slopsy & Effanbee met LARRY!!! + Auckland non-show pics + But wait

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Effanbee said:
I've just seen a knight in armour again ... Thursday flashback??:crack:

Hey Gluey what about a pic of the tree in Albert Park? That one's pretty special too!!! :giggle:

I just spat on my keyboard!!! OMG if it grows all of a sudden we'll know why!!! Don't think we'll have a reunion picnic under that one!!!!

:lmao:

Oh god, I'm shaking and laughing so bad!!!

Thursday night was the best!!

And the wave and drunken grin from Brian - how he got up that incredible hill will ALWAYS amaze me!!!

Where's the crampons!!!!

That night was just awesome......I'll keep it in my heart forever and laugh often over our many delusions, laughter, lack of balance, AND using the hotel toilet!!!!! OMG!!!

Effanbee said:
Think it's died, actually :ohmy:

Speak for yourself!!! :lmao: Pure fertiliser Effanbee!!!

Oh man, that night was the best! Just us, Gerry and the Hyatt...oh, and Brian briefly.....:giggle:

Slopsy said:
HAHAHA!! And of course me doing my Maths study on the pavement!!! :lol:

KIF_1012.jpg

Effanbee said:
Kafrun and everyone else going to Hawaii, keep the faith, stay positive and YOU CANNOT FAIL!!!!!

There will be so many positive vibes coming your way from NZ :hug: We're looking forward to reading your stories and seeing pics of you with the guys too!
Thankyou! :hug: Thankyou Gluey too :hug: You're all such dolls, you totally deserved everything that happened this weekend :heart: I was hoping for good things for you the whole time.

I'm sure with those good NZ vibes we'll have an excellent chance of making it happen :yes: *fingers crossed*

PS: Slopsy, your Edge-bum descriptions are cracking me up over here :laugh: :giggle:

Oh wow, I'm spent :faint: I'm off to take a shower and get ready for the day. Congrats again, girls :sexywink:

ooh I just remembered that at yesterday's signing, some guys in the hotel to the right of the Hyatt were on their balcony playing One Tree Hill and One REALLY loud AND SINGING when the band came out!!! Bono and a couple of the security guys made jokes about the 'quality' of singing!!! so cute!!!

Well, I'm off to bed for VERY happy dreams!!

We did good Effanbee and Slopsy!! Thanks for sharing the ride with me!! We all achieved what we set out for AND MORE! We'll never ever forget this week for as long as we live, I'm sure!

Can't wait to talk it all over again tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Love and hugs!!! :hug:

Ok night night!!!! :hug: I don't know if I'll be sleeping tho!!
I'm still waiting on Gerry-mail but I think he's asleep :cute:
Night night!!
I KISSED MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait did you say Bono kissed you? Or did you lean in and kiss him? Haha either way, nice work girls.

Wow Cant believe You have Meet them... i waited around after sydney 2nd concert but i had to leave coz my train was leavin so i missed them, and i got told about 5 differnt places where the boys were stopping but i couldnt get to any of them :(
omg your so lucky you have meet them, congrads...
i cant wait to the day when i met them , i really hope i get to meet em one day , wat a dream that would be :) , wow congrads on meeting them... :)

belbird said:
wait did you say Bono kissed you? Or did you lean in and kiss him? Haha either way, nice work girls.

He leant in towards me and I kissed him!!!! And with Edgie, he had his little hand on my arm and he just pulled me forward and let me kiss him and hug him, and he went all blushy!!! SOO cute!!

Ok I REALLY need to go to bed now, now that my Gerry-mail's come through :love:

G'nite everyone!!!

Slopsy said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG EFFANBEE IS JUST POSTING THE THREAD NOW BUT WE MET THEM ALL OMG OMG OMG

I KISSED EDGE AND BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
OMG Slopsy, you´re really lucky!!!!!!!

OMG!

Sooooo amazing! I'm SO happy for all 3 of ya!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

Effanbee said:
And the gorgeous droomer!

P1000411.jpg

P1000412.jpg

jfoiurdhfidhf............rutinymeimxsl,ds.................eowuiqoiuvmihs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slopsy and Effanbee, you want to kill me. I know you do.

asfhkHFkdjhKJSDS//............... :faint: :faint: :faint:

:combust::combust:

The WHITE ON WHITE, THE SUNGLASSES..........

THE SMILE, THE EYES, THE HANDS, THE BRACELET, THE HAIR.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:faint::faint::faint:
*dies again*

OMG YOUR EAR TOOCHED EDGES!!!! YOU KISSED THEM!!!
OMG BONOS NEW SILKY SHIRT

:faint:

sdkzjhsfasjfhmdnvbxc

:shifty: does he still smell like Bvlgari Blv?

Slopsy said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG EFFANBEE IS JUST POSTING THE THREAD NOW BUT WE MET THEM ALL OMG OMG OMG

I KISSED EDGE AND BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Get outta here.....you didn't.....you rock girl.....how did it feel? I am really so very excited and happy for you both!

gluey said:
WHERE'S THE STORY!!!????!!!!

I can't believe Larry asked if I got my hat signed!!! HONESTLY THE MAN HAS JUMPED WAAAAAAY UP IN MY AFFECTIONS AFTER THIS WEEK!!!!
OMG how did he remember your hat after 2 shows and meeting other people...thats truly amazing !!!! Kim you will never ever be the same again...but it rocks!!!

Back
Top Bottom