Meeting Bono - priceless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
Wow - great story gr@cie - so happy for you & your beautiful daughter :happy:

And you can find lots of pics on www.u2-vertigo-tour.com - here's the girl from 11/18:

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2006-11-18%20-%20Melbourne%20%28Pictures%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2006-11-18-22-46-29_P1020617.jpg

That is WAY COOL!! I would have took off running carrying Bono:D

Hey gr@cie! :wave: Just read your encounter with Bono!! How wonderful for you!!! :hug: Whenever I read about fans meeting Bono, it always brings to mind of my encounter (of the Bono kind!!) last year in Copenhagen! :faint: The actual meeting may have only lasted for a few minutes but the memory, and the intense feelings of that moment, will remain with you forever!!! :wink:

And that photo of the girl picking up Bono is amazing! And as JCoster said, if a slip of a girl like her can pick Bono up, he obviously isn't has heavy as some people would like us to believe!! :lol:

:yes: :sexywink: Gr-8* for Her.....maybe it was the Wheaties she ate that morning!! Hee...lol!:laugh: just kidding....or maybe just that pure excitement was all she needed to pick *Bono* up!?:wink: Congrats Gracie!!!:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom