Me outside Hanover Quay!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WAAAAAAAAAAYNE!!!! :hyper:

waynetravis said:
DSCF0530.jpg
This is the best picture ever! The two of you look like the best of friends! :cute:

You are sooo lucky, I'm jealous but extremely happy for you :) If I ever get the chance to go try and meet them, I'm taking you with me. You can be my good luck charm :D

DreamOutLoud13 said:
You are sooo lucky, I'm jealous but extremely happy for you :) If I ever get the chance to go try and meet them, I'm taking you with me. You can be my good luck charm :D

Gladly!
I'll take all the PLEBAns on a road trip with me :D

waynetravis said:
Someone there said they will be in the studio in November, but not Hanover Quay.
Said something about the new Windmill Lane studios at the other side of the river.

But don't take my word for it, there was loads of speculation and rumours when I was there.

I'm there in November wonder were these "new" studios are?? did they mean Ringsend Road Studios?

:hmm: Not sure.

I'm very curious too.
She did point in the direction as to where it was. Which was on the other side of the dock opposite HQ.

But she definetly said something about Windmill Lane.

waynetravis said:
:hmm: Not sure.

I'm very curious too.
She did point in the direction as to where it was. Which was on the other side of the dock opposite HQ.

But she definetly said something about Windmill Lane.

Thanks it must be Ringsend Road Studios then, I've been in those studios a few years ago , shame they wont be at HQ as the cafe and bars are open now damn!:wink:

You will have to give us the lowdown on your trip next time US4 play in Hull!
All the girls send their congratulations on your meetings and those fab pics!

Oh yah definetly :rockon:
Their next show is in November, not sure of the date though.

Tell the Hull gang I said hi!! :wave:

waynetravis said:
Gladly!
I'll take all the PLEBAns on a road trip with me :D
Pleban road trip! :hyper: :rockon:

Those are brilliant pics, and amazing stories, Wayne! Congratulations and thanks for letting us all live vicariously through you :wink:

Heya Wayne,

Well first of all, I want to say hello to all the Pleba community! Hope everybody here is fine. I decided to drop a few lines, although i m used to coming and just reading what people write. I had a big laugh last week when I saw I was on Waynes pictures!! That's great! And i did not know you were from Pleba! The world is very small.

I can't believe you saw them for your first time in Dublin! You are very lucky. You pictures are great especially the one with the peace sign!!
I have been living in Dublin for 2 years and never get a chance to see the guys. Sometimes I would go for a walk around the studios but it has been very quiet for the past two years.

I heard some whisper that they will be in the studio recording with Daniel Lanois in November and that's it.
Well, it was last week I dunno why but I got the idea checking on Pleba. And i learnt the lads were at HQ. A big big thank you for you babydolls x! It was wednesday, and i told myself ok tomorrow I ll go to the studios.

On thursday i went to the studios. After work i got home and then preparing stuff for signing and my camera as usual but again without any hope to see them. I dunno why...
When I got off the bus it was around 7.30 or 8.00pm. Then i walked in the direction of HQ. I started to feel a bit excited. I arrived at HQ and there was Bono with fans outside beside his car!! :ohmy: As Wayne said he was in a rush and did not have time. I was standing there could not do anything cos i could not realise that i was not dreaming... lol. Bono then gave a big big push on the brake pedal of his car in squealing tyres and left.......
10 minutes later larry and edge left wihtout stopping. And then Adam, stopped his car and took time to sign, take pictures. He is so nice and cool. it was the 3rd time I met him. Always nice and smiling, pleasant, cool :)

On Friday evening, I returned to the studios. Adam and Larry were not here. But We met Bono again and Edge. This time Bono took his time, he was so friendly and cool! The same for Edge.

I will post my pictures later.

Have to go to bed.

See you.

x

Ameline

Im a bit late to this thread but congrats Wayne. :applaud: Sep 21 must be lucky for you. :D

Looks like you had the best time ever. :) Next time you go meet them you can get your Adam/Bono pics signed. :D

This Bono one is amazing and my fave of your pics.

waynetravis said:

*dies* :faint: Im def not gonna miss out next year if somethings going on again then. :)

Also well done to Ameline. Congrats on your meeting and welcome to Interference. :hug:

Thanks Ameline For your report :D Looking forward to seeing your photos :D

Jeannieco Hope you have a great time in dublin and see the boys :D

bella88 said:
Thanks Ameline For your report :D Looking forward to seeing your photos :D

Jeannieco Hope you have a great time in dublin and see the boys :D

Thank you Bella! :) Just getting my last PLEBA fix before I leave for the airport today!! :)

I AM SO EXCITED!! Send the good PLEBA VIBES my way!!
Later people! Hopefully I will report back with some news! :)
Jeannie

Ameline said:
Heya Wayne,

Well first of all, I want to say hello to all the Pleba community! Hope everybody here is fine. I decided to drop a few lines, although i m used to coming and just reading what people write. I had a big laugh last week when I saw I was on Waynes pictures!! That's great! And i did not know you were from Pleba! The world is very small.

I can't believe you saw them for your first time in Dublin! You are very lucky. You pictures are great especially the one with the peace sign!!
I have been living in Dublin for 2 years and never get a chance to see the guys. Sometimes I would go for a walk around the studios but it has been very quiet for the past two years.

I heard some whisper that they will be in the studio recording with Daniel Lanois in November and that's it.
Well, it was last week I dunno why but I got the idea checking on Pleba. And i learnt the lads were at HQ. A big big thank you for you babydolls x! It was wednesday, and i told myself ok tomorrow I ll go to the studios.

On thursday i went to the studios. After work i got home and then preparing stuff for signing and my camera as usual but again without any hope to see them. I dunno why...
When I got off the bus it was around 7.30 or 8.00pm. Then i walked in the direction of HQ. I started to feel a bit excited. I arrived at HQ and there was Bono with fans outside beside his car!! :ohmy: As Wayne said he was in a rush and did not have time. I was standing there could not do anything cos i could not realise that i was not dreaming... lol. Bono then gave a big big push on the brake pedal of his car in squealing tyres and left.......
10 minutes later larry and edge left wihtout stopping. And then Adam, stopped his car and took time to sign, take pictures. He is so nice and cool. it was the 3rd time I met him. Always nice and smiling, pleasant, cool :)

On Friday evening, I returned to the studios. Adam and Larry were not here. But We met Bono again and Edge. This time Bono took his time, he was so friendly and cool! The same for Edge.

I will post my pictures later.

Have to go to bed.

See you.

x

Ameline

Nice!! Can't wait to see your pics :rockon:
Are you the girl from the resturant at the top of the street near the studios??

When I was there on Thursday mid-afternoon, someone said it was their last day at the studio.
So I never went on Friday.

A few days later I bumped into the guy who was there on Thursday and he asked me if I went Friday because he asked Bono, and Bono said Friday was the last day.

Bugger :(

How awesome for you Wayne. See, persistence pays off. And it makes it all the nicer to wait that long and then have them be sooo nice. I think this is one of my favorite things about them. They really love their fans as much as we love them and their music. Your pics are fantastic. And thanks for the lengthy description. I love hearing all about fans' encounters with them.

Can't wait to see your pics too Ameline.:wink:

How exciting for you Waynetravis. Thanks so much for sharing your experience and the fabulous pictures you took. Love the pictures of the U2 sights also. It's interesting seeing all of the different sights there.

forbonou2 said:
:wink: Alright Wayne! but how did you manage that with Bono? hee...lol! Yes, thank you for all the great photos!! Esp. that last one with Bono! Cool!!:drool: :yippie:

How did I manage what??

:wave: carmel

Back
Top Bottom