Me outside Hanover Quay!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my god Wayne!! :bow: :hyper: :hug:

Words can't describe how excited I am for you!! Your pics are beyond brilliant!!!

*sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels*

Yep, best fan + Bono pic I have ever seen :love:

So just how big ARE you going to blow that one up to frame?
:wink:

(I'd go poster size :drool: )

Damn the poster size, I'd go for the whole wall with that one!!!

:bow:

Wayne, you are a LEGEND!! :love: You are most certainly over qualified for your position within BRI! :yes: :nerd:

*runsoffbeforebabydollcatchesher*

:rockon: Way to go Wayne! :rockon:
How awesome!
And the pictures are way beyond cool you look so great all of you!
We might go to Dublin in the spring with the group that studies English C at school, can't wait!
I just hope that HQ will still be there by then.

I read in Babydoll's thread about your visit that your heard rhythmic drumming at one point, did they let you hear anything more of the new stuff apart from that?

Congratulations again, mate!
:rockon:

Originally posted by waynetravis
DSCF0530.jpg
[/B]

Cool story & Pics Wayne! :rockon: Hmmm September 2008 Bono in that outfit, and September 2007 when we met him at Abbey Road in that outfit!

Bono20thSeptember2006023.jpg

Is that his "September wear" or do we need to get him some new clothes? :lol:

waynetravis said:

:lol:

His cologne was strong.

Bono arrived in his Masereti around 2.15pm.
He pulled up near the garage a fair distance from me, at first I thought it was Edge.

I walked to his car as did a group of girls coming from the other side.
He drove past me and this other guy who was there and pulled up in the construction site drive way then rolled down his window.

I walk over to his car and looked thruogh the open window.
He looked and smiled and I said ''hi Bono'' and he was like ''hi fellas, just give me a second and I will talk to you properly''.

As he got out, I walked around to the side where he was. He chatted to a guy for a bit and came to me.

He extended his arm to me before I did and he shook my hand, and said ''hi mate'' asked where I was from. He said ready for some pics. The first pic we did was the peace one. He did it first then I followed.

After we finished he said have a look and let me know if you want another. I checked it was fine, but I thought I'd get another while I could.
I said can I have 1 more, and he said ''yeah no problem, come here''.

He was so friendly with everyone, and took time to talk to all who was waiting.

The night time pics are when he did Babydoll's autograph.
He walked out the studio door's and said he was very busy so he cant stay long.
He was doing some pics for the other people and I said ''can you sign this for my girlfriend'' he was like ''ya sure, let me do this and I'll be with you''

It was signed "To Babydoll, from Bono....phew..''

The phew part was because he was in such a hurry.
I was so thrilled he took the time and fufilled my request even though he was very late for an event.

:bono: :rockon:

AWESOME story Wayne :combust:

And YES his cologne!!! :drool:..ahhhh memories :combust:

:hmm: i wonder what he was carrying,

Well what can I say, well done mate, I was there few weeks ago but just missed them was devasted, so jealous of that pic its awesome. Best fan pic i have seen by far.

OMG, I just came here after so much work I had this morning and I am SOOO EXCITED to find the photos! Thank you, Wayne, and congrats again, so glad you had a wonderful experience with the boys in Dublin.

The pictures with you and Bono are amazing, great, great pictures, you both look so happy and it's good to hear how nice Bono is to his fans, how he takes the time to sign and take pictures.

Btw, I LOVE the shirt Bono is wearing!

Congrats to you, Wayne!

First time in Dublin and Bono and Adam!! :wink:

Well done great story and photos and yes Bono is simply just the BEST!!:drool: :wink:

and Adam!!! cant forget Adam!!:wink:

Last edited:
:hyper: :bow:

Wayne-CONGRATULATIONS!! Bono and Adam are just so cool.

YOU MUST STILL BE ON CLOUD 9!! THE PICTURES OF YOU AND B ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne- Do you know if they spent time chatting or whatever with the other girls?

NOW- BACK TO THE COLOGNE......:drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Okay I am looking some more, and look at Bono's hands:drool:
He looks quite trim and his face is divine. Look at how Wayne got to have his body touching Bono's:drool: :drool: Okay, he is sooooo lucky. Okay, I am going to look more at cute Wayne and cute Bono.

Thanks Wayne for posting the photos and your report :D

The photos are great they looking well too :D

Glad you had a awsome time :D

Wayne you are awesome!!! Thank you so much for posting those pictures!! We were dying waiting for you to come back!!
:)
So how long did you have to wait outside the studio and how did you know they were there? I am going next week, do you think they will be there? I know BOno is in NY this weekend but after that he should be heading back to Dublin...??? I hope they are there when I go!! Can you give me any hope?? :):pray:

Wayne did your mum go with you? I love her, she is SO NICE! Did you all go again?

I can't stop looking at the second pic of you & the B Man :drool: Has to be one of the coolest U2 & Fan shot Evvah! :rockon:

Where do you plan to be Sept 2009? With your luck, I am coming with you :wink:

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

I love this band, and I love it that people I "know" from the PLEBA world get to met them.

So very happy for you Wayne---ya know you look like a 'rockstar' too!!

Back
Top Bottom