Larry Mullen sighted with family!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:

After I met Bono, and he was going into the signing...I said, I love you Bono! He said love you too!

Was that a bad thing yelling out? I hope not cause thats all I ever wanted to say! :nerd:

You obviously said it to the right member of the band...if you had said that to Larry I know you would not have gotten the same response. Possibly Adam would've said "love you."

U2FloridaFan said:

You obviously said it to the right member of the band...if you had said that to Larry I know you would not have gotten the same response. Possibly Adam would've said "love you."

Yup!:drool: When Adam was playing in front of Carmel, Kaf, and BD at the Bonolulu show, Carmel told Adam she loved him and he said "I love you too":faint:

He said "you too":lmao: :reject:

:applaud: To the Posse -I still cannot believe our luck. That was the best vacation I have ever had. EVER!! I am so honored I got to spend time with both of you.
grouphug.gif

Brit, Zee...
Carmel's expessions "I love you Adam" screamed like a banshee 3 times
blij1.gif

Then Adam looks at me like this:wink:
Carmel-:ohmy: I then say":flirt: "I really love you"
Adam:wink: "I love you too"
Carmel-:faint:

Thank you for sharing this great story!:) Can we see any photos about the AMAZING Larry :drool: and his cute children?
I got a photo about them (Larry, Ezra, and Anya) it was taken in Hawai, but I would like to see more on them!:dancing:
(This photo was sent to me by a friend.)

Last edited:
u2wildhoney said:
Thank you for sharing this great story!:) Can we see any photos about the AMAZING Larry :drool: and his cute children?
I got a photo about them (Larry, Ezra, and Anya) it was taken in Hawai, but I would like to see more on them!:dancing:
(This photo was sent to me by a friend.)

Just so you know, Larry's daughter's name is Ava, not Anya. I believe Anya was the rumor for Ezra's name before we knew if he was a boy or a girl.:wink:

Thanks for the nice new picture!:wink: Thanks U2isthebest for correcting me, I have not remembered properly...sorry

U2isthebest said:

Yup!:drool: When Adam was playing in front of Carmel, Kaf, and BD at the Bonolulu show, Carmel told Adam she loved him and he said "I love you too":faint:

He said "you too":lmao: :reject:

Speaking of that, when Larry was in front of us pounding the drums for LAPOE, I screamed "I LOVE YOU LAAARRRRYYYYYYYYY I REALLYYYY DOOOOOOOOO!!!" at the top of my voice and he looked at me and gave a little smirk and grin, lol.

:reject:

Ah the memories.... :drool:

Babydoll said:

Speaking of that, when Larry was in front of us pounding the drums for LAPOE, I screamed "I LOVE YOU LAAARRRRYYYYYYYYY I REALLYYYY DOOOOOOOOO!!!" at the top of my voice and he looked at me and gave a little smirk and grin, lol.

:reject:

Ah the memories.... :drool:

OMG! You're a lucky and brave girl! Even a smirk or a grin from Larry is just :drool: :combust: :faint:
I dunno what I would've done if he would've looked at me... I would've probably fainted... :lol: :reject:

MullenGirl said:

OMG! You're a lucky and brave girl! Even a smirk or a grin from Larry is just :drool: :combust: :faint:
I dunno what I would've done if he would've looked at me... I would've probably fainted... :lol: :reject:

He definately casts a magic spell over you. Was never too fussed over him until I met him. I think I was too scared of the whole FOAD side of him!! But wow.....just wow.....what an awesome guy!

Back
Top Bottom