July 5, 2011 Chicago... best day.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NotTheOnlyOne

Babyface
So, no, I haven't met any of the band (Someday!! Hopefully :sad:). But, the best day of my life so far would have to be from the 360 Tour at Soldier Field... met a ton of great people waiting in line, absolutely amazing concert, topped off with Bono waiving at my sister and I in the middle of City of Blinding Lights. My year/life was made haha. I found a video that you can see it in... @4:10 my sister is the one in the white tank top directly to the left of Bono and the security guard, I am in the navy tee and 360 hat. Pleeease disregard the stupid wave and keep in mind that I make a complete fool of myself haha... when Bono looked at us I basically melted, not gonna lie. :faint:

U2 Chicago 2011: City of Blinding Lights - YouTube

:love:It's kinda good, kinda bad to see this! you see I Had to ticket to this show-but by teh time the concert came around i was completely homeless! Living in a homeless shelter, they have rules and one is you leave you cannot come back for 6 months! so i missed it! that's Two whole tours I have missed! sucks-cuz they have been my fave band, loving their music since 1981! But hopefully, I will be able to make up for lost time!:heart:

Back
Top Bottom