I've seen Bono & Larry in Dublin (last week)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
Hanover Quay. :drool: Is it still really dusty though from all the construction work going on. I remember almost chocking from all the dust last summer. :lol:

Haha, no it looks much better around HQ now. There is even a new supermarket a few meters away from HQ. So fans can buy sth to eat while waiting for the band ;) I just hope they will only demolish HQ when they finished building the U2 tower!

Bona Vox said:

Haha, no it looks much better around HQ now. There is even a new supermarket a few meters away from HQ. So fans can buy sth to eat while waiting for the band ;) I just hope they will only demolish HQ when they finished building the U2 tower!

I bet it´s a Spar! :lol:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Somebody over at the Zoo (I don't remember his screen name, though I remember his name is James) met Dallas Schoo at HQ on the 27th or 28th. He was only there picking up equipment, but he was nice enough to stop and chat for a few minutes, give them some picks, and pose for a picture.

Dallasdublin0207.jpg

Another step in my continuing effort to get this changed to PLEBAD :wink:

:love: Dallas!

:drool: it should be PLEBAD yes!

Ireland is so beautiful, and there is SO much more to the country than just Dublin and U2. I am so blessed to have made the trip in 2007 and cannot wait to go back again and again. It's more than forty shades of green, the people are so nice and the food is so good. The air is so fresh and there are rainbows in the sky every day! The Guinness never tasted as good as in an Irish Pub! I miss it! It's cheaper to go there than to Scotland or England as the US dollar to the euro is so much gentler on the pocketbook!

Today it is exactely 1 year ago I went to Dublin :( What a beautiful time it was, I wished I was there again!!!!

My boss has won an "incentive" trip to Dublin in April. I'm so jealous. He doesn't even like U2 (not that there aren't other things to see.) I told him he better bring me back a U2 souvenir. :sad:

Carek-I have been to Ireland-1985 and it Is all that! i Saw a double Rainbow coming over on the Ferry from Wales!! Just seeing a little bit of it-makes you want to see/experince so much more of it!!:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom