I met a member of U2 for the first time in my life...In lingerie shop!:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyD

Babyface
I know it's gonna sound completly unbelievable but I jsut wanna share what happend to me last saturady.
I am a U2 fan since about 10 years , I've seen 3 shows but have never met anyone of them...till last saturday:) But the circumstences were so funny that it's really hard to believe, even for myself:) It was like a funny dream:)))
- I work in a luxury lingerie boutique in London. I had to work last saturady and wasn't really happy about that...But my feelings and mood changed completly when the door opened about 1.00 pm and I saw a VERY handsome, silver-haired gentleman coming in...Adam Clayton in person. Gosh...I though I would pass out...:) But had to stay totally professional and I hope I managed to do so:) ;)
So...Mr. Clayton spent a longer while in the boutiqe trying to find a perfect gift for his girlfriend:) I didn't assist him, my college did...But I could see and hear almost everything.
Adam seems to be such a sweet pesron and a prefect gentleman. And he is really good looking:)
Anyway...Meeting Adam Clayton in my workplace (lingerie boutique!) was something amazing :hyper::hyper:
I've read the forum since a longer while but I registered as a member today cause the meeting made me so happy I wanted to share it with you :)

I'm dying of envy :drool: However, if I had a chance to meet the man, I don't think I'd do very well. I was beyond excited when I met Bono, but Adam is a whole other story. I think I'd end up a useless puddle on the floor.

Btw, next time you see Adam, tell him I love fine lingerie and he can be my boyfriend and buy it for me anytime. Ktxh. :drool:

Thanks for sharing! :applaud:

Thanks girls!
Unfortunately I didn't really get a chance to talk to him as I would love to...-You know, I was at work I had to stay professional. Besides- as I wrote before- I didn't assist him while shopping, my friend got to him first ( lucky!!!!) I then joined them for a while.He liked very much one of the black lingerie sets but we unfortunately didn't have the right size ( his girlfriend must have a great figure by the way! ;) ) I told him that we can organize that for him as soona s possible, so he could collect the set on monday but he replayed that he's going to Ireland today (saturday) so must choose something else. And this is what our conversation was about ;) Oh and we wished each other nice day! ;)

He is really such a nice guy. He was so cute choosing the lingerie:) You could seee he really cares :) We have sometimes husbands/boyfriends coming to the boutiqe to get a gift for their girls but most of the time they completly have no clue and act like ' sell me something you think is nice and I'm out of here' :) Well, Adam wasn't like that at all. He really wanted to get something she (an he ;) :cute:) would love :) And I'm sure she does love the gift.Eventually he choosed very beautiful set :) The guy has great taste :) ;)

I didn't assist him while shopping, my friend got to him first ( lucky!!!!)

Did she REALIZE who he was?? :hyper::hyper::hmm: Or was she like: here comes another customer... :yawn: ??

We have sometimes husbands/boyfriends coming to the boutiqe to get a gift for their girls but most of the time they completly have no clue and act like ' sell me something you think is nice and I'm out of here' :) Well, Adam wasn't like that at all. He really wanted to get something she (an he ;) :cute:) would love :)

Aww, that's cute :cute: He's a real gentleman :heart::adam::heart:

Wow how lucky you are!
If I was you I would have been passed out cold behind the counter or "fainted" right in front of him ;)

Does your shop have a website?

What a great story! Thanks so much for sharing. Adam is a very sweet man and I can just picture him shopping very carefully for his lady. You must be so excited! :love:

Does your shop have a website?

I work in La Perla boutique. It's not exactly the website of the boutique but the webpage of the whole La Perla brand: www.laperla.com

This is what he has chosen for his lady;) Only in white. (and we don't have sale prices in our boutique at the moment)

BALCONNET BRA - B/C CUP | CFILPD904311 | Bras | Sale | La Perla

My friend who assisted him didn't know who he was. But then she saw my face and knew something was going on :)

Well, what can I say..:) I hope his girlfriend loves the gift and Adam will visit the boutique more often now ;)

My friend who assisted him didn't know who he was. But then she saw my face and knew something was going on :)

Why is this world so unfair!??! :madspit:
I mean, YOU should have assisted him!!! You knew who he was!! :lol::lol:
:)hmm: Anyway, I would have fainted either if I assisted him or not :D)

Back
Top Bottom