Hanover Quay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosCamerawoma said:
This is me and Karen with a certain sexy Irishman!

bono2.jpg

wow, Carolyn this second pic is certainly the winner, just lovely :up:

Regina O'Numb said:
more from Brazilians fans Mysterious Girl and Ntrivia -
and the girls have amazing stories, as one of Bono drawing a tattoo in a leg of one of the girls ... visit:
http://www.ultraviolet-u2.com/foruns/showthread.php?t=7081&page=7

I don't know if you all have checked out the following pages (esp 8 &9) ,but there are some of the hottest pics, (NO glasses :combust: )

16april-1.jpg

16april-2.jpg
:drool:

there are some more on the pages,so check it out!!

OMG!!!!

Gone for a day due to computer issues and I come back to all these awesome pictures and stories!

Bono is looking smokin. Congratulations ladies on seeing Bono!!!!
Happy for you all! :wink:

greety said:

I don't know if you all have checked out the following pages (esp 8 &9) ,but there are some of the hottest pics, (NO glasses :combust: )

16april-1.jpg

16april-2.jpg

there are some more on the pages,so check it out!!
OH MY GOD! To die for! :drool:

Thanks for sharing, that has made my afternoon! :yes:

HOW did you get him to take them off? His glasses I mean :evil::wink:

How cute is this? When Bono put his arm around us, Karen lifted her left arm up and caught his hand, so he grabbed it and held hands with her!!! Aarrhh!

He's worn that pinky ring before, it was at a recent event. OH I think it was the ring from the RED art auction. It was either that ring or he has two similar, I'd have to go back and look at the pics. Nice photos everyone!

WildHoney said:

Unfortunately Wildhoney is unavailale at the moment. She has passed out on the floor :faint: Normal pervertion will be resumed shortly

Anji rushes to get a glass of water to revive Wild for pervertion to resume, only to see the picture again and :combust:

The first one is the HOTTEST new one I have seen of him in a very long time :flirt:

The second he looks so mournful :sexywink:

blm said:
New pinky ring, or new REPLACEMENT pinky ring?

Never noticed it before

and can someone translate

http://www.ultraviolet-u2.com/forun...p?t=7081&page=7

bono drawing on your body:drool:

:wave: hi blm, :reject: my english isn't so good, but I'll try to translate the emotion of the girl (Ntrivia) which resulted in this draw, that will be a tattoo:

"guys...

as Renata's cam falled on the floor, today, and aparently the usb isn't working..and my friend missed his cam cable...aparently I won't post pics, today...probably tomorrow...cause I'll try get a cable at the alberg to post, after...

then, a quickly report:
we arrived (myself, Renata, Denise and Luiz - a friend of mine who arrived yesterday) to HQ's door, around 1 p.m. ... there were 12 fans...

After, half hour...arrived Bono driving the car with Ali...but they went direct to the garage and didn't talk with the fans...

Around 3 p.m. arrived Adam and Larry...Adam greeted with the hands while parking the car... but Larry ... nothing

Around 4 p.m. Edge arrived...but also, nothing...

We stayed there...waiting...waiting...talking with others fans...one from Polland...someone for US...someone from Germany...and someone from Dublin...
the time was passing and around 6.30 p.m. Sullivan downs to say that Bono was in a reunion but in one hour he would down to talk with us

Around 7 p.m....he downs
we were at the other side of the street...Sullivan opens the door...and Bono appeared...we all stayed stopped...seeing to a sign to approach...then he said...to approach...

then he started to autograph...poses to photos...and Denise took her pic...when he was embracing her to a pic...I was beside her...he saw me...recognised me...give that smile...and greeted me with his arm behind Denise...cuteeeeee...

then Luiz, my friend, took a pic, after Renata...and I asked for a pic...
he embraced me...cheeck to cheeck...and the pic was taken...when we were separated my friend said 'KISS'...he turns and kissed my face...I felt his beard touching my face...that mouth kissing me...PERFECT!!!

I showed my arm's tattoo...he touched my arm passing his hand over the tattoo...and said it was amazing...then I asked him to make a draw at my ankle, that I would tattoo over it...and he said yeah, of course...

He asked for a regular pen...cause it would be better...
I climbed at the step...got up my pant's leg...while Sullivan supported me...and Bono turns down to my feets and draws a bird with a bird with a leaf in the mouth...he stood a long time touching my leg and I was trembling a lot...Sullivan asked me if I was fine...and I said that I was simply trembling...hehehe

he got up, explained the draw...I asked for his name and he turns down writes 'B'............PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after...after I got the attention of the man...he turns back to the studio...

all of you...haven't notion as it was...I'm numb...a dream of each U2's fan...

Now is 8 p.m....and I'm able to 'make' the tattoo just tomorrow morning...but I won't get a shower until make this tattoo, to this stuff doesn't disappear of my leg...PERFECT!!!!!"

but continue reading their stories, they´re lucky girls:

Thanks Sam gave me the stick as i met sam last month and we were talking about Larry's sticks, i already have one from one of the Croke shows (A Zootopian got me one) and it didn't have Larrys name branded into the stick, Sam said next time and it happened yesterday and it was my Birthday On Monday so that was extra special to me.

Regina O'Numb said:

:wave: hi blm, :reject: my english isn't so good, but I'll try to translate the emotion of the girl (Ntrivia) which resulted in this draw, that will be a tattoo:

"guys...

as Renata's cam falled on the floor, today, and aparently the usb isn't working..and my friend missed his cam cable...aparently I won't post pics, today...probably tomorrow...cause I'll try get a cable at the alberg to post, after...

then, a quickly report:
we arrived (myself, Renata, Denise and Luiz - a friend of mine who arrived yesterday) to HQ's door, around 1 p.m. ... there were 12 fans...

After, half hour...arrived Bono driving the car with Ali...but they went direct to the garage and didn't talk with the fans...

Around 3 p.m. arrived Adam and Larry...Adam greeted with the hands while parking the car... but Larry ... nothing

Around 4 p.m. Edge arrived...but also, nothing...

We stayed there...waiting...waiting...talking with others fans...one from Polland...someone for US...someone from Germany...and someone from Dublin...
the time was passing and around 6.30 p.m. Sullivan downs to say that Bono was in a reunion but in one hour he would down to talk with us

Around 7 p.m....he downs
we were at the other side of the street...Sullivan opens the door...and Bono appeared...we all stayed stopped...seeing to a sign to approach...then he said...to approach...

then he started to autograph...poses to photos...and Denise took her pic...when he was embracing her to a pic...I was beside her...he saw me...recognised me...give that smile...and greeted me with his arm behind Denise...cuteeeeee...

then Luiz, my friend, took a pic, after Renata...and I asked for a pic...
he embraced me...cheeck to cheeck...and the pic was taken...when we were separated my friend said 'KISS'...he turns and kissed my face...I felt his beard touching my face...that mouth kissing me...PERFECT!!!

I showed my arm's tattoo...he touched my arm passing his hand over the tattoo...and said it was amazing...then I asked him to make a draw at my ankle, that I would tattoo over it...and he said yeah, of course...

He asked for a regular pen...cause it would be better...
I climbed at the step...got up my pant's leg...while Sullivan supported me...and Bono turns down to my feets and draws a bird with a bird with a leaf in the mouth...he stood a long time touching my leg and I was trembling a lot...Sullivan asked me if I was fine...and I said that I was simply trembling...hehehe

he got up, explained the draw...I asked for his name and he turns down writes 'B'............PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after...after I got the attention of the man...he turns back to the studio...

all of you...haven't notion as it was...I'm numb...a dream of each U2's fan...

Now is 8 p.m....and I'm able to 'make' the tattoo just tomorrow morning...but I won't get a shower until make this tattoo, to this stuff doesn't disappear of my leg...PERFECT!!!!!"

but continue reading their stories, they´re lucky girls:

Regina, so happy for you. You must post a pix of that tattoo, I would love one of those. Besides, Dan how many people can say Bono drew my tattoo:ohmy:

Totally awesome story :drool:

I think our friend Regina simply translated the post in the UV forum, JC.

She wasn't in Dublin - although I know that she would love to be.

(Right, Reg?)

thanks for the translation, my friend, & i hope that you're feeling better :edge: :love:

Back
Top Bottom