Hanover Quay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ryaner said:
Does anyone know if theres a chance U2 will be at HQ this week? I know Bonos in America on Wednesday the 9th so does that mean the rest of the lads will not be in the HQ as Bono's not there??

A couple of Dublin zootopians have been at HQ monday and tuesday and all the band were present.

Daniel Lanois was in LA yesterday. He was on the Craig Ferguson show. Not sure what that means in terms of the rest of the gang working, but he at least won't be there.

Bono was out today signing at HQ but i will let Bonoscamerawoman post her story tomorrow she on the flight home with pictures

Lara_Croft said:
Hallo,
any news from HQ? Are they staying at work this week? Are they gone?

Just curious

Yes my friend Karen and I booked a day trip to Dublin from Manchester a while ago purely because the flights were 1p each way and no tax!! There were a couple of other people there who had done the same from Liverpool and I think some people have gone over today.

I can't believe I was so lucky again, I first met Bono and Edge 4 years ago at HQ, but before that had waited hours on some occasions and never seen anyone and now I have done it twice in three weeks!!

Only Bono came out, well actually he didn't go in, a bit of a long story but the garage door didn't open when he arrived so he ended up getting out of his car coming over. There were people there from Brazil and Spain and they were all really nice. Bono was in great form confirming that they hoped to have the album finished at the end of the year and a tour next year. I will post my photos later.

Brazilians fans, Mysterious Girl and Ntrivia, met Adam and Bono, April 14, 2008 - Hannover Quay:

DSC08789.jpg

DSC08790.jpg

DSC08795.jpg

DSC08799.jpg

DSC08796.jpg

DSC08802.jpg

BonosCamerawoma said:
Yes my friend Karen and I booked a day trip to Dublin from Manchester a while ago purely because the flights were 1p each way and no tax!! There were a couple of other people there who had done the same from Liverpool and I think some people have gone over today.

I can't believe I was so lucky again, I first met Bono and Edge 4 years ago at HQ, but before that had waited hours on some occasions and never seen anyone and now I have done it twice in three weeks!!

Only Bono came out, well actually he didn't go in, a bit of a long story but the garage door didn't open when he arrived so he ended up getting out of his car coming over. There were people there from Brazil and Spain and they were all really nice. Bono was in great form confirming that they hoped to have the album finished at the end of the year and a tour next year. I will post my photos later.

Wow, you sure are on a lucky streak :)

I can imagine Bono waiting in front of a closed garage door lol.

They are great photos, the Brazilian girl (I don't know her name) took our photo I will post later and she was really nice, as was everyone yesterday, it made for a great atmosphere!

Wow, great pictures and stories, congrats to everyone who met them! Good to see they are at work and are trying to finish the album.

What happened to Paul's arm? Did someone beat him up?

BonosCamerawoma said:
This is me and Karen with a certain sexy Irishman!

bono2.jpg

Okay, this second picture is the perfect Bono with fans picture. Wow! You actually got him with a smile!! If I could get a picture like this with him I would frame it and display it prominently in my house.

Congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom