Hanover Quay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ryaner said:
Have you met the rest of the lads!!!!:mad: :wink:

I've met Bono, Edge and Larry - all were incredibly nice and easy to talk to. I stood right next to Adam but never got the chance to speak :(

It's an experience that stays with you forever and leaves you wanting more!

Ryaner said:
Have you met the rest of the lads!!!!:mad: :wink:

Yeah all 4

And Bono Twice.

Some autographs from my collection.

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

And the second time i met Bono In New York, i took this pic

DSC00189.jpg

How many times did you meet them!:shocked: You must have seen them lots of times to get that much signed!!

First time i met them was at the ATYCLB promo session they did for Radio 1 i got lucky on that i waited years to meet them and i still talk about it to this day.

This was the letter i got when i won.

DSC00434.jpg

Ryaner said:
How many times did you meet them!:shocked: You must have seen them lots of times to get that much signed!!

A lot of us have met the band on many many occassions and spent many hours trying as well!!
I've met Bono more than a dozen times now and everytime it feels like the first time!:lol:

gas panic said:
First time i met them was at the ATYCLB promo session they did for Radio 1 i got lucky on that i waited years to meet them and i still talk about it to this day.

This was the letter i got when i won.

DSC00434.jpg

Now that I would have loved to have been at!!

We went to the taping of the Jonathan Ross show and met all the band afterwards outside the Green Room!! :drool: and we managed to get tickets for Top of The Pops in the car park!!

gas panic said:

Yeah all 4

And Bono Twice.

Some autographs from my collection.

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

And the second time i met Bono In New York, i took this pic

DSC00189.jpg

I've got a few photos like that but from Boston.

Ryaner said:
Awh I would have loved to meet the other lads!:(

You will if you try try try again! lol!!
You live in the best place to meet them anyway which is a huge advantage.

gas panic said:

I would of loved to have been at that one, my brother went and he was ringing me on his mobile so i could listen in:drool:

TOTP was great, but the JR show was amazing he was interviewing them for over an hour its a shame they didn't show it all. Plus before they did Vertigo Bono put his hand up to ask JR if he could go to the loo!! He was gone ages because the studios is no where near the Green Room and the loo's.

Oh happy days!:wink:

Ryaner said:
I've heard the other lads never come out!:(

Edge came out with Bono when we were there in Feb, and Adam regularly comes ouside, we've met Edge and Adam at HQ, but you are very lucky if you get Larry he doesnt like fans waiting outside the studios.

Bono's Tart said:

Plus before they did Vertigo Bono put his hand up to ask JR if he could go to the loo!! He was gone ages because the studios is no where near the Green Room and the loo's.

Oh happy days!:wink:

Lol that's wicked, thanks for sharing that.

Depends really.

When I saw them in London in 2006, Bono, Edge and Adam came to the wall when they arrived. Larry just got out the car and went inside.
On the evening Adam and Edge left, but the other 2 came to us.

You'll probably find that Bono and Adam are the meet and greeters of the band, as they were the only 2 who seem to appear in recent HQ pics with fans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should I go down and try again tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom