Hannover Quay 26/2/08

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
congratulations jonnysait on meeting Bono and Adam :D

They both look great in the photos too :D Nice to see Bono growing his hair a bit :)

bella88 said:
Nice to see Bono growing his hair a bit :)

Funny, I think it looks a bit shorter than it has been recently.

Thanks so much for sharing your story and photos with us. On your U2 Three cover it looks like you're missing one signature, right? Would it be Larry? What kind of cars do Larry and Edge drive, or was Larry zipping around on his motorbike?

So glad for you, the guys look great...and so do you :) but a bit cold.

Jonny! I haven't ever seen you anywhere before... or have I??
But seriously, that's awesome - what COOL (x1000) pics! I'm jealous but happy for you too!! :yippie:

123_2392.jpg

Adam looks a lot better as he ages. Cool hair! :cool: I think this is the best he's looked ever. Sorry, Larry.

Last edited:
so happy for you! awesome photos, and incredible memories. you certainly put in the time and effort, so i'm thrilled to see all you dedication paid off, when you've been hoping for this moment since 1982!! wow! what did you guys talk about? anything special said?

hope to meet them too some day, i too go back into the 80's. oh well, your story gives me hope it might happen some day. i'm nowhere close to traveling to dublin, so it's going to have to be a really lucky circumstance.

congrats!!

'Rina said:

I've been SO out of the loop I had no idea HQ was still in use.
Bad Bonoist... I must try harder.

You think that's bad? I stood at - and wrote on - that door last August and I had no idea it was the entrace to the studio (in fact, I wasn't entirely sure where the studio was...)!

Congratulations on meeting them. Definitely well-deserved, and I'm sure it was a fantastic experience!

jonnysaint said:

I love how Bono drew a cowboy hat and sunnies over Edges face! :lol: Thanks for sharing your story and pics, I'm so happy you finally got to meet Bono and Adam and have your picture taken with them. :wave:

Although, I have met Bono, Adam and Edge a couple of times, I've yet to have my picture taken with any of our guys. :sigh: Hopefully next time when U2 come to Finland! :wink:

Re: Re: Hannover Quay 26/2/08

hcbiggs2002 said:

Although, I have met Bono, Adam and Edge a couple of times, I've yet to have my picture taken with any of our guys. :sigh: Hopefully next time when U2 come to Finland! :wink:

No Helen, not hopefully...but most definitely! :wink: We'll do it together then :yes:

yeeeeo! didnt realise you made a post of you pics jonny! :D to the others who dont know that was the same day i met the guys woo! what did ur missus think about it all? haha brilliant day

Hi Mate! Yep it was a great day. the Missus thinks its funny that a 44 year old bloke goes stalking some pop star (as she calls it ), still she's pleased that I finally met him after years of trying.
Going over to Dubs again next month for the day seeing whats going on. You ok ?

jonnysaint said:
Hi Mate! Yep it was a great day. the Missus thinks its funny that a 44 year old bloke goes stalking some pop star (as she calls it ), still she's pleased that I finally met him after years of trying.
Going over to Dubs again next month for the day seeing whats going on. You ok ?

When are you going? Two of us are going for the day on 15th - 1p flights from Manchester and no tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're going over on the 16th ! Just missing you by a day, flying from Liverpool for the same cost 1p !!!
Heard a rumour that the boys could well be in the studio sometime in April, not sure for how long though.

jonnysaint said:
We're going over on the 16th ! Just missing you by a day, flying from Liverpool for the same cost 1p !!!
Heard a rumour that the boys could well be in the studio sometime in April, not sure for how long though.

Fingers crossed they are there both days for us!!!

Back
Top Bottom