Dublin last week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popbcn

The Fly
I had the chance to meet the 4 of them last week in Dublin. Apart from a picture with each one of the guys I got some autographs. I got this NLOTH add signed by them and Bono draw his own face on it. Probably the first NLOTH related stuff autographed by them all. Nice !!!

n090205_01.jpg

Oh nice one popbcn! :ohmy: :applaud: I see Bono still drawing his little doddle!! :cute: How did they seem? What did they say? Like any hints about when the tour would be? :hyper:

They all look great. Adam, Bono and Edge confirmed the tour is starting in BCN by the end of June.....which makes me very happy off course :applaud:

congrats to you! All 4 autographs is very coveted considering Larry is a private guy and isn't always accessible. Can you fill us in on the story behind getting these autographs and could you post the pics of you and the guys?

Some details....

Sorry for the delay…..I was in Dublin for a couple of days and I saw the 4 of them driving in the studio. When they left about 4 hours later, they all stopped and signed for the 3 only fans that were brave enoguh to wait freezing out there ;-). We got autographs and pictures and had the chance to ask them about the beginning of the tour. Bono, Adam and Edge confirmed 2 opening shows at Nou camp Stadium in Barcelona by the end of June. :applaud:
Next day they left to L.A. for the Grammy Awards.

Sorry for the delay…..I was in Dublin for a couple of days and I saw the 4 of them driving in the studio. When they left about 4 hours later, they all stopped and signed for the 3 only fans that were brave enoguh to wait freezing out there ;-). We got autographs and pictures and had the chance to ask them about the beginning of the tour. Bono, Adam and Edge confirmed 2 opening shows at Nou camp Stadium in Barcelona by the end of June. :applaud:
Next day they left to L.A. for the Grammy Awards.

:up:Great sharing! Now we know they will be touring in 2009...rumor has it Europe first so maybe that's correct!

I love that you got Larry and Bono to sign your vinyl Lemon. Very, very cool!

:hyper:Oh thank you Xaviar for sharing your story of meeting all 4 and pics!! Awesome that you got to chat abit with them! And all for freezing your_ off!! Good For You! Just teasing! Thank you again! :up:

Back
Top Bottom