Bono in Oakland, CA today- some pics I took....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:

Stick around and hopefully one day you'll get your picture with him. It took me 26 years, the only problem now is I want more. One Bono isn't enough! Congratulations!!

Im glad Im not the only one who wants another one!:camera:

Hey lovetobmama, if you work for Apple did you happen to be at the Ipod event in San Jose a couple of years ago?

JCOSTER said:

Hi Carol, Nice to meet you. :wave:

What an awesome experience you had with Bono. I am so happy for every gal who gets to meet him. He lights a fire!!!:combust:
Stick around and hopefully one day you'll get your picture with him. It took me 26 years, the only problem now is I want more. One Bono isn't enough! Congratulations!!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! This site is addicting :huh: Too many photos to drool over and sooooooo many awesome stories! I love it!

Lila64 said:

You'll run into many of us here who have had a brush with Bono and/or others in the band. Surf the site a bit and you will be hooked :yes: My daughter & I ran into him at an Edun event last year AND my daughter (who is 12 & posts here) got pulled up on stage in Hawaii.

Oh my goodness! I just read Maddy's story and viewed the photos. I'm flabbergasted! I would give anything for him to sing to me... Maddy is famous! You must be so proud :yes:

Congratulations sweetcaroline!!!!! Trust me you NEVER come down off cloud 9 after meeting Bono!!! Isn't he just incredibly addictive? :faint:
Thank you so much for sharing your story! :hug:

Came across this tiny photo from Oakland last week. Perhaps this is Bono signing your book Brett?

zumalive765939.jpg

Youre welcome! I found it at Newscom.com (under Bono) in case you want to get it larger..not sure if you have to subscribe or be a member of the media..:wave:

Funny thing is I had no idea he was drawing the glasses on the book until after as I was holding it away from me towards him. It was a pretty hectic scene for that minute that he was out. Thanks again...!

Back
Top Bottom