Bono Gawker Sighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chazman151

War Child
Bono: Central Park
By Valerie Flame, 1:36 PM on Mon Mar 23 2009, 443 views

March 23 @ 12pm I just saw Bono taking a walk through Central Park near the Great Lawn.

He was walking with a female friend with black hair. He seems (as usual when you see stars in reality) a lot smaller in person. Very cool and relaxed. He looks great.

Bono: Central Park

Maybe they saw.........

2di0t3r.jpg

That man was in Mallorca last week, he went to the Hard Rock Café and asked for a guitar to play!! Seriously, he must be sick.

Wasn't it yesterday when the RTE published a phone interview with Bono from Morocco?

Well he's really here! My friends parents were having dinner and in walks the whole band!!!:love:

That's sounds strange that they would be back in NY...I'm not doubting what your friend's parents saw One4U2...just seems odd to be back when they just left...and are supposed to be in Fez.

I think they are done with the video shoot right now. Yesterday was Ali's birthday, I'm sure they spend it together. Any more info, sue, on the band encounter?

That's sounds strange that they would be back in NY...I'm not doubting what your friend's parents saw One4U2...just seems odd to be back when they just left...and are supposed to be in Fez.

They are here they were with Christy Turlington and Diane Wiest was there

How many days do you think are required to record a video? 2-4! It's normal about them being back in NY. They have houses there :wave:

She is an Oscar winning actress. She was in Edward Scissorhands and The Birdcage

Seems reasonable where he was spotted as it's right across from the building he lives in. I'm surprised they're back so quickly...maybe they never really left:shifty:

That is what is throwing me off too. They just left and there back already, but NYC is like there second home

Back
Top Bottom