Bono at WDW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Did anyone see Bono at Walt Disney World yesterday? He was at Downtown Disney hanging out at Raglen Road three days after I left! Bad timing

SMB

Now rumors are flying that it was just a pumpkin carved as him, but some say it was both a pumpkin AND Bono was really there.

SMB

Did anyone see Bono at Walt Disney World yesterday? He was at Downtown Disney hanging out at Raglen Road three days after I left! Bad timing

SMB

Seriously??? I have a friend who is at WDW right now!! Ack!!! You mean he isnt with Larry celebrating his bday? LOL

Now rumors are flying that it was just a pumpkin carved as him, but some say it was both a pumpkin AND Bono was really there.

SMB

WDW Twourists: U2's Bono makes a special appearance at Downtown Disney's Raglan Road Isrish Pub

Haha... You know, the International Food Festival is going on now...and we all know how much Bono loves his food! :D I told my friend to look out for short guy with big soled shoes and sunglasses...perhaps showing down on some italian food. :lol::lol:

It was hot this week. My third trip this year. We're planning a HUGE one next year before moving down there for good. Annual Passes are a blessing. I accually have some U2 music in this weeks show

SMB

How often do you go down there? Do you listen to any of the Disney podcasts? Like Mongello or anyone? I'd report on the Bono thing, but it isn't huge news really

SMB

Back
Top Bottom